Possibly Shorted My Twisp Battery

Is your battery still under warranty? The guys might be able to sort it out for you without having to replace, and if is faulty and still under warranty, will replace

no, the warranty expired end of april or may. :/

Eek, ok what I suggest is if you get a chance, take the battery to the store and see if they can sort it out. Also, you warranty extends for a further 6 months when you get a new battery. So if you have already replaced your battery, your warranty extends for a further 6 months from the date of new battery

that's not what they told me at the store. they specifically said, when they replace the battery under warranty, it does NOT extend the warranty.

yeah kinda. i don't want to buy another twisp battery though, i've already been through about 4 or 5 during the warranty period, not so keen to pay R280 for something that might not last that long.
i'd rather upgrade to something better if i have to fork out money.

Trust me, go for the vv/vw option. You will love it! I am not sure what the ego twist goes for, but the new vision spinner 2 is around R400. And it is 100% worth it. Have not used my old batteries since I got the spinner.

it's in greenacres, pe. they've said it to me on more than one occasion, like they wanted to be very sure i understood that. a month before my warranty expired i still took two faulty automatic batteries back to them to make sure i get them replaced before the warranty is out.

baksteen8168, do you think it will fit a twisp clearomiser thingy? does it have that variable voltage function?

i was under the impression that the automatic batteries were discontinued

they have been yeah. i think i know why. but i got them replaced with manual ones just before the warranty ran out.

Automatic batteries have been discontinued as we found the manual batteries were a better option. Sorry to hear this @bjorn - will inform Regional Manager to have a look at this.

baksteen8168, do you think it will fit a twisp clearomiser thingy? does it have that variable voltage function?

The Spinner fits the Twisp Clearo 100%. My In-Law has a twisp so I put his clearo on my Spinner so he could taste the difference a vv battery makes. He went out and bought a spinner the next day. ;)

I've been through 3 Twisp batteries over the last year. All automatic, all have failed. Plug it into the charger, and it automatically turns green. I've now just purchased the Vision Spinner kit and looking forward to it.

I've been through 3 Twisp batteries over the last year. All automatic, all have failed. Plug it into the charger, and it automatically turns green. I've now just purchased the Vision Spinner kit and looking forward to it.

You will not be disappointed. I :h: my spinner.

Spinner 1 is a great battery indeed

oki guys could i ask a bit more advice quick?
i want to be sure i'm "future proof" here. if i want to upgrade the tank at a later stage, is this spinner the way to go?
and you guys are talking about different versions? what's what?
shabbar mentioned the innokin mvp?

i'm still bummed i can't fix this twisp one man. don't want to fork out cash right now. not that i'm a cheap skate, it just seems like such a waste if the battery itself is still working.

Hi @bjorn

The Spinner (version 1 or 2) depending on your budget will power many of the commercial tanks beautifully
If you want to go rebuildable at a later stage you can get another battery device, but the Spinner and tank will then make a perfect backup vape

As for the MVP, it is box shaped. Also an excellent device with super long battery life. Check out the reviews in the hardware reviews section.

Well worth the upgrade to any of these devices in my opinion. You wont go wrong

oki guys could i ask a bit more advice quick?
i want to be sure i'm "future proof" here. if i want to upgrade the tank at a later stage, is this spinner the way to go?
and you guys are talking about different versions? what's what?
shabbar mentioned the innokin mvp?

i'm still bummed i can't fix this twisp one man. don't want to fork out cash right now. not that i'm a cheap skate, it just seems like such a waste if the battery itself is still working.

Ask away, that is what we are here for.

The spinner will work with any eGo thread. this means that your Twisp, my ProTank and any other eGo threaded tank will work on it.

Different versions. I have the spinner 1. since mine they released a new spinner (spinner 2). the spinner 2 has more battery power - 1600mah as opposed to 1100mah - so it will last longer. also indicates power level via colors on the fire button where the spinner 1 only flashes when it is flat.

I will ask @Metal Liz to explain the MVP as she swears by them. I have no experience with them, but from what i hear, they are great. (I prefer the round ones and the MVP is a box mod)

Back