Prepping for December?

Chukin'Vape

Flavour Ninja
LV

Awards
T'sup vape naysh - so i'm sure many people know that all the stores are not open during the December festive season, if you have been a victim of this - im sure, like me - you are doing your prepping now. Making sure you have enough in your vape stash to keep em taste buds satisfied.

Show us your stash, and let us know of any December hacks!
upload_2017-12-10_21-7-27.png

Last edited:
I think I will be alright :p
5X17RpV.jpg

Hehe @Rob Fisher
Nice to see the XXX pipeline from CT to Durbs is still pumping

I shoild be sorted for a long while. Maybe the juice mixers can do some competitions for the december holiday again. I love getting free juice. 50958397-1B17-4C0D-AF00-A0F06569DF4E.jpeg

Blue box is steeping, ready in two weeks, orange and green is ready to go and in rotation, and the small one is the stash for tomorrow. @Rob Fisher Never seen so much XXX in one place before, except in a vape store, that should last a while. @TheV , impressive, I have some catching up to do! @antonherbst , any time you need you know where to find me! You have quite a bit! But if you run out I am sure we can throw something together to satisfy your profile.:D
IMG_0038.JPG
1.5 liters of vg, 500 mls of pg, and 100 mls of nic on standby, with enough flavours to do some damage. Think I may make it through to 2018!:cool:

I think it's ridiculous that even vaping vendors close over Xmas. So many peeps are on holiday and they'll be vaping more than usual.
I wonder if the vape shops in coastal areas, where there'll be many holiday-makers, will be open?
Quite frankly I hate the Xmas/New Year season - everything is topsy-turvy. Can't wait for the latter part of Jan. when things get back to normal. Yes...an old grouch, I am!

I shoild be sorted for a long while. Maybe the juice mixers can do some competitions for the december holiday again. I love getting free juice. View attachment 115857

@antonherbst Oooooh I love competitions and I get so irritated when peeps don't enter "because I've never won anything". Of course not, if you don't enter!! I won a Citi Golf many years ago - loved that little car!

Mango Sorbet - sounds good - do you mind sharing the recipe.

@Mr. B

You see if you are going to the coast, or from the coast into the bush - then there will probably be no space for your PG/VG and all your concentrates, so you need to mix up, and those mixes need to be steeped well before you go on holiday. If you are leaving on Friday for Holiday, and you don't have juice ready, you could potentially relapse back onto stinkies. Trust me, it just takes a couple of stinkies - and you are back in first gear. With all the end of year festivities, we can easily get distracted - and not be prepared.

You see if you are going to the coast, or from the coast into the bush - then there will probably be no space for your PG/VG and all your concentrates, so you need to mix up, and those mixes need to be steeped well before you go on holiday. If you are leaving on Friday for Holiday, and you don't have juice ready, you could potentially relapse back onto stinkies. Trust me, it just takes a couple of stinkies - and you are back in first gear. With all the end of year festivities, we can easily get distracted - and not be prepared.

I think that's where pod systems (Cue , Gusto etc) play a vital role , well at least in my travels ..... you can at least pop into a Spar or Engen and grab a pod instead of a stinkie .....

Back