Proliferation Of Inferior Juices?

My first liquids were the lungbuddy ones from the flea market and tobacco shops, Desert ship anyone:cool: I can't complain though, it wasn't bad for a Winston Red smoker. I thought it was brilliant.

ha ok :)
So in stead of VG we should do 'sex lubricant'

Let me wrap my head around this..............so that vaping and having sex would be like the same thing?:eek::eek::eek:
Sex in a bottle?:p????

Let me wrap my head around this..............so that vaping and having sex would be like the same thing?:eek::eek::eek:
Sex in a bottle?:p????
better just go for the zero nic juice - but imagine the flavours! :-D

better just go for the zero nic juice - but imagine the flavours! :-D
Ok, let me just do a disclaimer here - yes VG can be used as a personal lubricant, and in fact, many personal lubricants are just VG , but please don't use e-liquid :)

Ok, let me just do a disclaimer here - yes VG can be used as a personal lubricant, and in fact, many personal lubricants are just VG , but please don't use e-liquid :)

Your knowledge of lubes is astounding...........and a bit scary......but just think about it.........using ejuice will allow you to satisfy 2 cravings at the same time.....smoke and poke?:p

We bow to your superior knowledge:).

We bow to your superior knowledge:).

We have much to learn!!! :p I would not be surprised if Skyblue released an ejuice called "Orgasm" or "Lubed on the Beach"...LOL!!!:D:D:D????

Speaking from experience @Derick? :eek:

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

It seems the "Lube Master" has ummmm

It's not like that at all.....he is merely sharing his vast knowledge on the subject seeing as he is our resident "Lube Master":D:D:D????

Well I'll be honest, Derick hasn't lubed my tank just yet. But I'd like to pay him soon for a bottle of "lube".

It seems the "Lube Master" has ummmm

It's not like that at all.....he is merely sharing his vast knowledge on the subject seeing as he is our resident "Lube Master":D:D:D????
Oh dear lord, there better not be a medal like that

Well I'll be honest, Derick hasn't lubed my tank just yet. But I'd like to pay him soon for a bottle of "lube".

So long as you remember that according to Derick bad ejuices are rebranded lube with nic added...:D

Except for the menthol right ;)??

I think that could result into a visit to the emergency room :lipssealed:

I'm not keen on finding out.....the explanations at the trauma unit....."You put what on your what?":blush:

"But doctor, I put a kayfun on my mod that was lubed with deepheat. ....."

Back