Proliferation Of Inferior Juices?

RezaD

Puff Daddy / "It's all about the vape!!!"
ECIGSSA Donor
LV

Awards
I just noticed the shop across the road from me now stocks juices. Both look cheap and nasty. One was "Vape State" and the other was "SMKING". Anyone heard of these before.

I don't have a problem with new brands. I do have a problem when the pricing is the same as established known brands though. Luckily I have this forum - invaluable resource. What about the ordinary man in the street? How would he know? It is scary out there.....

Never heard of them.
Odds are it's crap.
It's mostly these kind of sales that deter noobs who want to try vaping and end up buying the wrong product from ever trying to vape again. And all in the name of making a quick buck. Use your phone to take a picture?

Never heard of them.
Odds are it's crap.
It's mostly these kind of sales that deter noobs who want to try vaping and end up buying the wrong product from ever trying to vape again. And all in the name of making a quick buck. Use your phone to take a picture?

Agreed....it is enough to destroy one's vaping experience. One of my in-laws complained about his mpt2 tasting funky. I took a vape from it and it was downright awful. I asked to see the bottle of juice and saw he had a pouch full of fake Liqua juices. I asked him where he got it. He said his son got it for him at Muizenberg's fleamarket. I mean what person with half a brain buys eliquids at a fleamarket?

I made him throw all the juices away. Who knows what the hell is in that bottle?

Speaking of juices, the chinese mall in Centurion started selling a Knock off version of liqua!

Same type of design but the quality of the packaging is way below par. Personally I am a bit skeptical of buying these type of juices as there is no guarentee of the contents.

IMO these type of juices are a danger to there users as the manufacturers have purely profits in mind and not thier users...

And we question regulation of the vaping industry?:eek:

And we question regulation of the vaping industry?:eek:

Agreed, I am all for the regulation of the industry but more towards the manufacturers of the products instead of the resellers (Opposite to SA's current regulation).

By regulating the manufacturers, we will ensure the health of vapers and in turn will see a boost of innovation coming from companies with major R&D devisions.

By regulating the sellers you'll just land up killing the industry through restricted accesability and exorbitant prices.

I just noticed the shop across the road from me now stocks juices. Both look cheap and nasty. One was "Vape State" and the other was "SMKING". Anyone heard of these before.

I don't have a problem with new brands. I do have a problem when the pricing is the same as established known brands though. Luckily I have this forum - invaluable resource. What about the ordinary man in the street? How would he know? It is scary out there.....
It's pretty much the same with any product - if you don't do your research, you are probably going to buy something inferior
Caveat Emptor
:)

cape toqn is flooded with all kinds of crap here is some fake liqua
a7enavuq.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

Its the fake liqua stuff in the smking bottles. The vape state stuff is someone doing diy I think. Stay away from the smking stuff its horrid don't know about vape state. I see them here in ottery.

Sent from my GT-I9190 using Tapatalk

Its the fake liqua stuff in the smking bottles. The vape state stuff is someone doing diy I think. Stay away from the smking stuff its horrid don't know about vape state. I see them here in ottery.

Yip I see them too lol

The little container in old strandfontein road sells liqua

Yip I see them too lol

The little container in old strandfontein road sells liqua
Yeah they have the real stuff. Owner is a nice guy gonna try hook him up with some other juice to.

look at the boxes totally differwnt to original liqua. colours fonts and you will definitely taste the difference

There are 3 or 4 things but the easiest to remember is no shrink wrap on the fake and the tip is hard plastic instead of soft silicone......and yes it absolutely tastes kak!!!:sick:

Details on the web: http://www.ritchy.com/e-liquid

maybru they upgraded to the same nozzles like liqua

maybru they upgraded to the same nozzles like liqua

Sheesh....... that is why I only buy from certain places although these days I do not buy Liqua anymore. The Zodiac stuff you were selling was good. What happened to that and did they ever make 30ml bottles available?

Here in Pretoria there is a Pakistani shop on almost every corner nowadays.. They started with this cheap nasty cigarettes and yes, now they've also started selling these cheap Liqua fakes.. R35 for 10ml.. Not nicely sealed and wrapped. Between them and the China.......

My first liquids were the lungbuddy ones from the flea market and tobacco shops, Desert ship anyone:cool: I can't complain though, it wasn't bad for a Winston Red smoker. I thought it was brilliant.
ELIQUIDS-CHERRY.jpg

Lungbuddy's as in Montana Flea Market Stall A65 ;)

As in the flea market near the East Rand Mall

i would not go for any of that...no Liqua, no Smking, no lungbuddy. all crap.

although i started on Liqua ;) but I did it like @Derek said....loads of research, which led me quickly to the forum as well.

Gesendet von meinem LIFETAB_E7316 mit Tapatalk

Back