Proliferation Of Inferior Juices?

Interesting. Maybe the Liqua i got is fake even though i got it from a proper tobacconist /shisha/bong shop. So, unless it works out too expensive with the shipping - and it probably will, i'll get from a good rated USA company, or what is good rated here, on the forum.

Govt can't regulate Chinese manufacturers, obviously, and regulating local suppliers and manufacturers, just deters free enterprise and so on, and how is govt competent to do it, it means we have to support more bureaucrats and so on.

Interesting. Maybe the Liqua i got is fake even though i got it from a proper tobacconist /shisha/bong shop. So, unless it works out too expensive with the shipping - and it probably will, i'll get from a good rated USA company, or what is good rated here, on the forum.

Vapormountain is your best bet, most folks on the forum swear by them (including myself) and you'll find various reviews on thier flavors.

Just contact @Oupa or visit their new website to check the range and make an order.

Govt can't regulate Chinese manufacturers, obviously, and regulating local suppliers and manufacturers, just deters free enterprise and so on, and how is govt competent to do it, it means we have to support more bureaucrats and so on.

Not necessary. All the vendors listed in this forum who sell Liqua stock the genuine article. Also I believe B-Squared have obtained the distribution rights for Liqua in Cape Town (not sure if it's for South Africa).

That said there are many vendors on this site that sell high quality locally branded juices. Check the ELiquid review section on this forum.

Not necessary. All the vendors listed in this forum who sell Liqua stock the genuine article. Also I believe B-Squared have obtained the distribution rights for Liqua in Cape Town (not sure if it's for South Africa).

That said there are many vendors on this site that sell high quality locally branded juices. Check the ELiquid review section on this forum.
Well they didn't obtain any rights actually - they just import in bulk and resell bulk here in SA, anyone is still free to buy from Liqua, if you are willing to buy 1500 bottles at a time :)
At least with B-Squared you can buy less, but then it works our ridiculously expensive.

If you want to be 100% sure your vendor sells the real deal, check out liqua's website, they list all their retailers worldwide on there - vendors can also arrange with liqua to have their store listed there when they can prove they have the real deal

Hi Where can I buy e juice locally at a reasonable price ?

I'm not sure that importing it is worth the effort, customs will make a scene

Hi Where can I buy e juice locally at a reasonable price ?

I'm not sure that importing it is worth the effort, customs will make a scene

Vapour mountain, Vapeking, Skyblue vaping..... there's a few local guys. Have a look under the resellers section.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Yeah I also feel sorry for first time vapers. After trying some of the best of US gear and some local Cape Town brew, it's hard to go back to that stuff, can't imagine what the fake stuff tastes like ... :oops:

I think we need to start a new thread called Legit Juice or something and list all the proper, original brands with some pics. Just to educate people so vape good quality, and great tasting juices. We don't know what's in the cheap 30bucks juices, and at any point if some1 sees a juice they can refer to this thread, if ain't on the thread, stay away.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

I just noticed the shop across the road from me now stocks juices. Both look cheap and nasty. One was "Vape State" and the other was "SMKING". Anyone heard of these before.

I don't have a problem with new brands. I do have a problem when the pricing is the same as established known brands though. Luckily I have this forum - invaluable resource. What about the ordinary man in the street? How would he know? It is scary out there.....

I would agree with you on this one. I have spent a lot of money on trying new juices but realised that 90% are bad so just stick to the ones I know.

Hi Chaps, kinda new here...
So I've had some bad experiences with sub-par juices and am currently on Liqua because it was readily available.
But i have a comment and a question.
If the ecig industry is regulated the way it is being proposed or the way the US Cigarette companies want to, wouldn't that hurt the little guys? I mean most of the retailers I know are start-up businesses. And what about our local guys that mix juices?

And here's the question
Is 5 Pawns the holy grail of juices?
Have a look at http://allthejuices.com/ they have some yummy juices. Are these locally available and could these be better than 5 pawns?

If the ecig industry is regulated the way it is being proposed or the way the US Cigarette companies want to, wouldn't that hurt the little guys? I mean most of the retailers I know are start-up businesses. And what about our local guys that mix juices? Possibly, we shall have to wait and see.

And here's the question
Is 5 Pawns the holy grail of juices? No, they are all very good, but taste will always be subjective. I love some, I hate some. The holy grail of juices, are those juices that you find, which hit your sweet spot.
Have a look at http://allthejuices.com/ they have some yummy juices. Are these locally available and could these be better than 5 pawns? Nowadays we have great local juices and the offering of good international juices are expanding rapidly. Check out our reseller section.

Back