Psyclone Hadaly RDA

Another thing I've noticed about it. is that using it with the stock steel cap, isn't as good as using a polished pmma cap. i can actually see how saturated my wick is, and i never ever over or under squonk, since i can see whats going on in the atty. as a side effect my wicks last way, way longer. I might be bias, but i also think i get better flavour with the polished pmma cap.

I think when i order my next hadaly, i'm going to order 2 of those pmma caps that you can put normal 510 driptips (mmmm hippy multicoloured resin) in. Because the intergrated one i have is a little short, and the bore was a little too tight for my liking.

My findings

Best build (so far) for leprechaun (mech)

Ni80 3mmID 26gu fused clapton 5 wrap @ 0.34 ohms

Acrylic cap was great to learn how to squonk efficiently and stays cooler but prefer the stock cap overall (bettet fit & finnish)

I got to compare my authentic with a sxk clone over the weekend, was very impressed by the clone, actually found it to be machined cleaner in terms of burs, softer edges and fewer machine marks, cap was also looser (in a good way),only negative, the clamp feet have a smaller surface area

Fantastic atty

Last edited:
My findings

Best build (so far) for leprechaun (mech)

Ni80 3mmID 26gu fused clapton 5 wrap @ 0.34 ohms

Acrylic cap was great to learn how to squonk efficiently and stays cooler but prefer the stock cap overall (bettet fit & finnish)

I got to compare my authentic with a sxk clone over the weekend, was very impressed by the clone, actually found it to be machined cleaner in terms of burs, softer edges and fewer machine marks, cap was also looser (in a good way),only negative, the clamp feet have a smaller surface area

Fantastic atty
Really going to take a lot to unthrone this one and yes the SXK Clone is suprisingly good. Airflow is just right as well also found parallel 28g Ni to be chicken dinner.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Crickey, does the price of this justify what you get? It looks amazing, but is it so good that it is it worth adding another 22mm RDA to my arsenal?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crickey, does the price of this justify what you get? It looks amazing, but is it so good that it is it worth adding another 22mm RDA to my arsenal?

For dripping ,i wouldn't recommend it but for squonking its magic. I like my ol16 but i love my hadaly

Only you can answer that.

I see it as ego or bragging rights gear. Like much of the elitist HE gear to drive their prices up for something that won't vape any better than original authentic standard gear (that I consider "HE" gear). Those fancies also have the con of needing far more care to keep them looking that way.

My authentic Hadaly's are among my top RDA's, but they are not up to squonking by my standards.

Hi
What's a good build for a mech squonker? I tried a ni80 26g Alien, 5 wraps 3mm id and it's reading 0.19 ohms (VTC 5a battery). Tried it on a mech squonker and it was way too hot of a vape, I think it could be pushing out around 60-70w. I want a vape around 35-45w, what can you recommend?

Hi
What's a good build for a mech squonker? I tried a ni80 26g Alien, 5 wraps 3mm id and it's reading 0.19 ohms (VTC 5a battery). Tried it on a mech squonker and it was way too hot of a vape, I think it could be pushing out around 60-70w. I want a vape around 35-45w, what can you recommend?

For the hadaly/entheon i aim for

Fancy builds - 0.25 ish
Simple/parallel - 0.3 ish

Try the same build except 2 cores (ni80 26x2 + 38/40) if you want a alien try ni80 28x3 + 38/40

Goodluck

Last edited:
I'm not getting any flavour from any of my builds in the Hadaly, I've run a 8 wrap ni80 fused Clapton and a few different variations of simple wire builds. What simple wire builds have been working for you guys ?

I'm not getting any flavour from any of my builds in the Hadaly, I've run a 8 wrap ni80 fused Clapton and a few different variations of simple wire builds. What simple wire builds have been working for you guys ?
Please send pics of your builds, @mc_zamo was also having this ‘no flavour issue’ but now he is loving it, I use n80 fused, 6 wraps at 2.5mm id and it’s great

Hadaly needs a pitstop soon - so was just examining the coil and wick...

Still a remarkable flavour RDA for the lower power restricted lung applications.

Love it

Here's my current coil and wick

Hadaly Coil - Crop of IMG_5085.jpg

PS - @Asterix - I know you asked about taking photos. This one is using my little Canon S110 camera. It's an old camera now - but has stood the test of time since 2013 - and has accompanied me on many trips, overseas and locally. Love this little camera to bits.

Is there any way to get the Hadaly to not over squonk so easily or is it just a learn how to control the pressure on the bottle situation? The Entheon doesn't have this issue so don't know why the Hadaly would leak with the slightest of pressure on the bottle.

Is there any way to get the Hadaly to not over squonk so easily or is it just a learn how to control the pressure on the bottle situation? The Entheon doesn't have this issue so don't know why the Hadaly would leak with the slightest of pressure on the bottle.
You talking about leaking from under the o-ring or over squonking and juice spilling out of the airflow?
For the first case- replace o-rings
for the second case- learn how much pressure to apply.
I use a fairly high positioned coil and dont have spillage issues.

You talking about leaking from under the o-ring or over squonking and juice spilling out of the airflow?
For the first case- replace o-rings
for the second case- learn how much pressure to apply.
I use a fairly high positioned coil and dont have spillage issues.
Talking about juice spilling out the airflow holes yes. I have more or less got the pressure applied correct now and the leaking is less but it's still a pain if you don't pay attention lol!

Talking about juice spilling out the airflow holes yes. I have more or less got the pressure applied correct now and the leaking is less but it's still a pain if you don't pay attention lol!

This is the only reason I have benched mine. It leaks like an excited little puppy.

Much more prefer the Entheon/Hadeon. Can build coils really low to get max flavour from the airholes and very little oversquonking.

The Citadel was created to address the over squonking with repositioned and slanted airflow at the same time they improved the build clamps design.

You could live with the Hadaly or upgrade to a Citadel

Last edited:
This is the only reason I have benched mine. It leaks like an excited little puppy.

Much more prefer the Entheon/Hadeon. Can build coils really low to get max flavour from the airholes and very little oversquonking.

Hadeon for the win

Back