Psyclone Hadaly RDA

@n0ugh7_zw, first thing I do with atty's that have dual cap o-ring's is remove one of them. Two is over kill on the Hadaly, same as with many others atty's. Even with just one o-ring I get no leaking at all, and removing/installing the SS cap is far easier. When my accessory delrin/acylic/ultem caps get here that are suppose to be even tighter than the SS cap, using just should make them far easier as well. I lube my o-rings with PG.
I did the same, the Ultem cap is especially tight with 2 o-rings. Have had zero issues with a single o-ring (I kept the top one).

@n0ugh7_zw, first thing I do with atty's that have dual cap o-ring's is remove one of them. Two is over kill on the Hadaly, same as with many others atty's. Even with just one o-ring I get no leaking at all, and removing/installing the SS cap is far easier. When my accessory delrin/acylic/ultem caps get here that are suppose to be even tighter than the SS cap, using just should make them far easier as well. I lube my o-rings with PG.

To be honest it was an issue i didn't feel like dealing with, so i polished my PCMA tank, which made it nice and slippery, and i swapped the o-rings out with some o-rings i have from another atty (can't tell you which, all my spares go into boxes) but now its tight, but not impossible.

It's just what pissed me off at the time, is my second favourite atty (Wotofo Troll V2 25mm) has triple beefy o-rings on the deck, and it just worked perfectly from the get go.

WhatsApp Image 2017-02-06 at 16.23.23.jpeg

Polished looks pretty sexy anyway, i think.

To be honest it was an issue i didn't feel like dealing with, so i polished my PCMA tank, which made it nice and slippery, and i swapped the o-rings out with some o-rings i have from another atty (can't tell you which, all my spares go into boxes) but now its tight, but not impossible.

It's just what pissed me off at the time, is my second favourite atty (Wotofo Troll V2 25mm) has triple beefy o-rings on the deck, and it just worked perfectly from the get go.

View attachment 84155

I had heard you can polish using toothpaste and the acrylic cap becomes clear as like your one.
Did you use toothpaste @n0ugh7_zw ?

I had heard you can polish using toothpaste and the acrylic cap becomes clear as like your one.
Did you use toothpaste @n0ugh7_zw ?

I guess that would work... But no, i used proper plastic polish for restoring car headlights. just erm.... be sure to wash it off properly.

Now we are talking lol. Therion BF is a legend. I need a few more setups like this but damn am I broke. No need for more than 28 watts off a DNA chip. Just NOM. And good to see some more high power vapers be taken by this atty.

Yeah I saw that posted on Psyclone Mods FB page. Looks easy enough to do. I like the look of polished but also like the "natural" ultem look...
been thinking of polishing the ultim cap too. seen some polished ultim driptips and they look like amber, so its pretty cool

Now we are talking lol. Therion BF is a legend. I need a few more setups like this but damn am I broke. No need for more than 28 watts off a DNA chip. Just NOM. And good to see some more high power vapers be taken by this atty.

Honestly i wouldn't recommend the Therion BF to anyone, workmanship and the design of the internals is seriously sub-par. lol and i'm vaping at 43.5W with a preheat punch of around 50W

Well time to save my pennies and buy the real deal. The Clones perform great so yeah authentic will probably be next.

View attachment 84155

I guess o-rings, that are an expendable part that can change from use, can be a catch 22 for atty MFG's. Lot's of buyer's whine when they loosen up after use, others that they are too tight until they do. So unlike the rest of the Hadaly itself and other quality atty's, o-rings are not as of a precision fit forever. Trade off for me is the Hadaly is worth a little adjustment, or even substituting o-rings if they change over time. Another factor for me is that in use I do not have to remove the cap since I both top and bottom "drip" both of mine with the cap on.

Honestly i wouldn't recommend the Therion BF to anyone, workmanship and the design of the internals is seriously sub-par. lol and i'm vaping at 43.5W with a preheat punch of around 50W
I wasn't expecting anything mind blowing far as construction goes hey. It's Lost Vape after all. Nah this is the kind of rig I have no problems taking out and getting a little messed up. Perfect for me really.

That little divider between the battery and the bottle tho... just WHY.

High praise indeed from our resident American Expert! :b1:
@Rob Fisher , knowing you to be an experienced Hadally user I would like your opinion on a sweet spot with builds i.e. ohms,types etc. I ask ask you and any others that own them as I have just taken possession of said RDA and love the flavor though the build I'm using (Super Juggernaut coil ,3mm.id, 0.3 ohm) makes it very hot. I 'm running it at 50 w on my Alien mod.

@Rob Fisher , knowing you to be an experienced Hadally user I would like your opinion on a sweet spot with builds i.e. ohms,types etc. I ask ask you and any others that own them as I have just taken possession of said RDA and love the flavor though the build I'm using (Super Juggernaut coil ,3mm.id, 0.3 ohm) makes it very hot. I 'm running it at 50 w on my Alien mod.
Keep it simple 24 or 26g 5 wraps no fancy schmancy coils 3mm ID lakker warm vape but not hot. OH and Scottish Roll with tails just touching the base works great for me.
d1089bd8917819d6ea77f1cdc7ca4bb1.jpg

Running at 27w on the Pico she chucks lekker ...
8079ae8a1a2c1eed400297657a8bfb91.jpg

I don't run her as high as you - I find the best flavour around 35 watts. My builds run between 0.3 and 0.5 ohms, SS316L with a 3mm ID, single coil or parallel.

But the trick with the Hadaly is the coil placement. Once your coil is in, gently push it down so that you can just see the bottom of the coil through the airflow holes. Also make sure that no cotton obstructs the path of the air as it enters - you also don't want to see any cotton through the airflow holes.

This should give you a dense, juicy vape full of flavour :smiley:

its a bit of a f*** up to be honest...

This atty is so damn good, i don't even want to use any of my other gear anymore really.

Now i know it sounds like i've hopped aboard the hype train. But the difference in flavour i'm getting is of the same magnitude of when i went from my old aspire nautilus to my first dripper, its that big.

Which is kinda shocking, because i've done quite a lot of vaping at this point, on a wide spectrum of setups from super tight kayfun MTL, to 250W+ dripping, and the flavour on the hadaly is still better.

It's actually to the point that I'm going to break one of my golden rules (owning multiples of the same atty), and i think i'm going to buy another one.

Lost Vape need to hurry up with that Drone BF mod, because a pair of those is likely what the hadaly twins will end up running on.

its a bit of a f*** up to be honest...

This atty is so damn good, i don't even want to use any of my other gear anymore really.

Now i know it sounds like i've hopped aboard the hype train. But the difference in flavour i'm getting is of the same magnitude of when i went from my old aspire nautilus to my first dripper, its that big.

Which is kinda shocking, because i've done quite a lot of vaping at this point, on a wide spectrum of setups from super tight kayfun MTL, to 250W+ dripping, and the flavour on the hadaly is still better.

It's actually to the point that I'm going to break one of my golden rules (owning multiples of the same atty), and i think i'm going to buy another one.

Lost Vape need to hurry up with that Drone BF mod, because a pair of those is likely what the hadaly twins will end up running on.

Nice bud, i want wait to try that dam Hadaly out properly....
Patience i must have, but i dont...

Nice bud, i want wait to try that dam Hadaly out properly....
Patience i must have, but i dont...

I literally just pulled the trigger on it, just to see what the hype was all about, and i thought i was going to hate it, with the tight airflow and all that. But ye, its my favourite at this point.

@kev mac I'm far from a Hadaly or any other dripper expert... but I got @RiaanRed to make me coils specifically for the Hadaly... I suggest you PM him and ask him for advice... or ask him in his Vendor thread.

That being said I got a reasonable result with my good old 24g Ni80 3mm 7 wrap build... but the special Claptons from Riaan are much better!

I literally just pulled the trigger on it, just to see what the hype was all about, and i thought i was going to hate it, with the tight airflow and all that. But ye, its my favourite at this point.
Wat build u rocking in yours bud? I'm with u hey haven't picked up another device and tank in 2 straight days and that's not like me....

@Clouds4Days why haven't u used it yet bud? I wanna hear ur thoughts on the Leprechaun it was made to be squonked I believe

Wat build u rocking in yours bud? I'm with u hey haven't picked up another device and tank in 2 straight days and that's not like me....

@Clouds4Days why haven't u used it yet bud? I wanna hear ur thoughts on the Leprechaun it was made to be squonked I believe

Keeping it simple

24G N80
WhatsApp Image 2017-02-08 at 13.22.49.jpeg

Keep it simple 24 or 26g 5 wraps no fancy schmancy coils 3mm ID lakker warm vape but not hot. OH and Scottish Roll with tails just touching the base works great for me.
d1089bd8917819d6ea77f1cdc7ca4bb1.jpg

Running at 27w on the Pico she chucks lekker ...
8079ae8a1a2c1eed400297657a8bfb91.jpg
@Daniel ,@Huffapuff ,@VapeSnow ,@Scouse45 ,@Rob Fisher Thanks for the advice I'm sure the solution is at hand.This is a sweet atty and I look forward to taking full advantage of it's vape magic.

Hi bud i havent mentioned anything cause i see you a liverpool suporter :-D

Hahaha joking bud, only opening them (Hadaly and Leprechaun) on the 25th for my Birthday bud.
Only 2 more weeks :)

Back