Pure VG when rewicking

Smoke_A_Llama

Chronic thread derailer
LV

Awards
So just abit of advice needed, when ever I rewick ( cb2 or jap cotton ) it takes about half a tank minimum to get the muted (jap) or cotton (cb2) taste out... so instead of wasting juice ( yes I am being cheap here ) will it be okay or a waste of time to just use VG and pulse the cotton for a lil while just to get the break in period out the way ??

Actually am I just not saturating the cotton enough ? o_O:-D

I can understand getting rid of the taste from cotton... but I'm surprised you are getting any taste from Cotton Bacon V2? Royal Wicks should be tried as well. I get zero taste from Royal Wicks or CB2.

You can also do the ole "light the cotton a few times and blow it out" routine to get rid of the cotton taste quicker.

I can understand getting rid of the taste from cotton... but I'm surprised you are getting any taste from Cotton Bacon V2? Royal Wicks should be tried as well. I get zero taste from Royal Wicks or CB2.

With my body I’m not surprised, sleeping pills wake me up and caffeine puts me to sleep...

You can also do the ole "light the cotton a few times and blow it out" routine to get rid of the cotton taste quicker.

Agreed, ever since I learnt this trick, all cotton I once did not like are now in use. :campeon:

Also get the cotton taste from royal wicks for the first tank. I use some of my diy juices that didnt come out the way I expected to get through it.

Back