Quad copter / drone videos

ShaneW

Juicy Joes Owner
ECIGSSA Donor
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
So I finally got the toy I've been wanting for ages :) my 1st attempt at video creation

Wow, @ShaneW , thats amazing!!
Cant believe how stable it is
Lol, i see you didnt want to go too far out to sea

Wishing you all the best with it!
Looking forward to future videos. Very fascinating

Apparently you will need permits for drones?

It was 15k all included. Has a built in Full HD camera.
http://smashtronics.co.za/shop/drones/phantom-3-advanced/

regarding the regulations... as far as I can find, its only commercial that requires a 'license' this is about to change as the recreational regulations are currently in draft.
My guess is we would have to go do a test of sorts to obtain a license. The test would probably be about the 'no-fly zones' and rules, etc

It was 15k all included. Has a built in Full HD camera.
http://smashtronics.co.za/shop/drones/phantom-3-advanced/

regarding the regulations... as far as I can find, its only commercial that requires a 'license' this is about to change as the recreational regulations are currently in draft.
My guess is we would have to go do a test of sorts to obtain a license. The test would probably be about the 'no-fly zones' and rules, etc
It changed already and fines are really high. My gf fly elicopters ( the real one)and she always let me know what caa decide etc . ( because i want one as well) .
They draft already rules and some places like reserve etc are no fligth zone with no fine but imprisonement up to 10 years.
Just be safe and google it . Is plenty info

Been putting off building a copter for like 2 years. *sigh* You are gonna get me killed Shane I just ordered a fpv racing kit

Wow, stunning hobby @ShaneW. Now we need a picture of the flying machine (next to one of the Reos of course).

New video is up. Hanskop overlooks Somerset west, Gordons bay and Cape Town 1.1km above sea level it has breath taking views

Back