Quad copter / drone videos

that video is so stable and clear. Awesome stuff shane. Im gonna commision you to do some footage soon for some events! :D

@ShaneW, do you still find you use yours? Which version of the Phantom do you have?

@ShaneW, do you still find you use yours? Which version of the Phantom do you have?

I must say that the novelty has worn off somewhat and although I still enjoy flying it I've sort of moved on to another hobby and don't fly it often anymore.

I have the DJI phantom 3 advanced and if you are going to get a drone I'd highly recommend it. I did read on a forum about DJI starting a new initiative in which certain potential 'fly free' zones require a pre approval unlock code (from their site) in order to take off in that area. This is only with the latest firmware which I won't install because of this.
Perhaps do some research on this first as it could be a huge bummer.
Other than that it is in my opinion one of the best drones available value for money wise....

I must say that the novelty has worn off somewhat and although I still enjoy flying it I've sort of moved on to another hobby and don't fly it often anymore.

I have the DJI phantom 3 advanced and if you are going to get a drone I'd highly recommend it. I did read on a forum about DJI starting a new initiative in which certain potential 'fly free' zones require a pre approval unlock code (from their site) in order to take off in that area. This is only with the latest firmware which I won't install because of this.
Perhaps do some research on this first as it could be a huge bummer.
Other than that it is in my opinion one of the best drones available value for money wise....

Thanks for the honest response @ShaneW, if you looking to sell contact me ;)

I will take that into consideration about the zones.. Feels like nonsense to me.

Just note if you want to do the racing the dji isnt fast at all :) building a racing quad with fpv has become super expensive

Back