Recommend a Single Coil RDA

If you are after flavour, the Oumier Wasp is fantastic and cheap as chips and 22mm. Most of the time I use the Drop RDA 24mm. I found this to work best for me with a single coil configuration. Probably because I like to vape it at about 35W. It is the bees knees! It doesn't need any kind of adapter for single coil config

Both come with the BF pin

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Mike Vape’s new ReCurve 24mm single coil RDA by Wotofo, should be available soon too. Interesting exterior design...

Hi Everyone ,

I need some help looking for a single coil Bf Rda. I'm looking for something 24mm that is designed for single coil . not looking for a rda that has a blocker to make it single coil . Any thoughts ?

The nudge
Comes with great coils and flavor is very good.
Easy to build and wick.

Sent from my iPhone X using Tapatalk

In my opinion the 25mm hadaly would be great if u gonna go str8 into squongking. I have a 23mm and the juice well is very small so u will find yourself dripping allot. But in squonk mod it's got flavour for dayz absolutely a dream machine. I would mb yo for a goon lp I think its 24mm and comes with a squonk pin

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Sorry my bad lp is dual only

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

My personal favourite: the Advken Gorge. Been using it consistently for months now.
So i ended up getting the Gorge. Im simply amazed at it. loving the deep juice well and the airflow is ridiculously smooth and quiet. thanks for the recommendation. Waiting for my squonk to arrive for its new home. 7aa59f34-7602-461d-b5bf-e99ae7768dfd.jpeg

Last edited:
So i ended up getting the Gorge. Im simply amazed at it. loving the deep juice well and the airflow is ridiculously smooth and quite. thanks for the recommendation. Waiting for my squonk to arrive for its new home. View attachment 132659
I'm so glad you like it :smiley: It's such an underrated RDA. It hasn't left my Therion since I got it months ago, despite me getting several new atties since.

I'm so glad you like it :smiley: It's such an underrated RDA. It hasn't left my Therion since I got it months ago, despite me getting several new atties since.
Agreed. It checks nearly every box. The flavour off it is amazing. It definetly seems like a 24mm version of the wasp

Back