REO Arc'ing (Sparking)

Mine started arching so bad I had to go from steel tip to plastic cause i would feel a electric tick on my lips. I read your findings and ill clear the black pits off my batteries with fine sand paper, then stainless polish. Then add nolox. Will check in on how it went. Running sub ohm builds so spark is normal for me but getting out of hand. Maybe replace the gold switch when ai get to my very close supplier. (very close as in under a minute drive )

Mine started arching so bad I had to go from steel tip to plastic cause i would feel a electric tick on my lips. I read your findings and ill clear the black pits off my batteries with fine sand paper, then stainless polish. Then add nolox. Will check in on how it went. Running sub ohm builds so spark is normal for me but getting out of hand. Maybe replace the gold switch when ai get to my very close supplier. (very close as in under a minute drive )
Sounds good. You will have to apply noalox more frequently in future. I run at around 0.6 ohms and apply at least once a week.

Fixed it right up! No more sparks and all the power is going to the coil! Thanks for the posts! @Andre, i got my nolox in my bag. Will start a ritual.

Only problem I have with nolax is applying it to my spring. Both my efests have pitting on the negative ends :-(

Wish I could get a Deoxit pen locally or a decent styled equivalent.

Back