Reo P 67

Dont know if any one read my message earlier on but does anyone know about the P67 updates that have been made ?

You need to calm down mate!

Dont you want to know if there have been any changes to the Mod and what they are ?
Maybe it has a special button that if you press the P67 makes little baby P67 but you will never know cause you never asked :-D

Last edited:
Dont you want to know if there have been any changes to the Mod and whay they are ?
Maybe it has a special button that if you press the P67 makes little baby P67 but you will never know cause you never asked :-D
You need to take it easy in that Mary Jane you are vaping. :D
It's a reo. That's all I need to know.
Master craftsman, Master modmaker, master mod. It could rain strippers and make dollars appear on the juice bottle and i would be upset because those dollars would contaminate my juice :D

You need to take it easy in that Mary Jane you are vaping. :D
It's a reo. That's all I need to know.
Master craftsman, Master modmaker, master mod. It could rain strippers and make dollars appear on the juice bottle and i would be upset because those dollars would contaminate my juice :D

I like knowing all the nitty gritty. :) im the guy they make vaping booklets for that come inside the box with the mod :-D

All I know is,it has the new peek insert and not the wooden ones like before.

So this is the latest stuffs.No extra improvements.

I love my P67, but the mod that is most of the times in my hand is a Grand with a OL16 atty. Perfect combo, I would say in my opinion the best!

Rob had a problem with the wood swelling after a clean. So I make jokes about Mr Fisher being the reason it's now delerin.
Chuck norris couldn't break a reo if he tried.

Hahahaha so is uncle @Rob Fisher the reason V1.2 came out :-D
Damit why didn't you tell me i could have just pm'd Rob Fisher he will know the updates, instead of emailing Rob from Reo. :-D

I love my P67, but the mod that is most of the times in my hand is a Grand with a OL16 atty. Perfect combo, I would say in my opinion the best!

@Petrus please dont do this to me brother.... :-D
The Finance minister will sentence me to vaping Green Tea if i mention another Reo at this point in Time :-D

One of Rob's aka Reosmods ex-workers is making some epic Stabwood mods , Woodwills. Tod gave him permission to advertise his mods on the Reo Facebook pages and that is really some work of art. I think I will definitely get me one, DAN IS EK KLAAR. Famous last words. I tries many different mods and tanks and it always ends up in the classifies. Geez I love squonking.

One of Rob's aka Reosmods ex-workers is making some epic Stabwood mods , Woodwills. Tod gave him permission to advertise his mods on the Reo Facebook pages and that is really some work of art. I think I will definitely get me on, DAN IS EK KLAAR. Famous last words. I tries many different mods and tanks and it always ends up in the classifies. Geez I love squonking.

I had heard mention of this @Petrus towards the end of last year but its gone quiet since then.

One of Rob's aka Reosmods ex-workers is making some epic Stabwood mods , Woodwills. Tod gave him permission to advertise his mods on the Reo Facebook pages and that is really some work of art. I think I will definitely get me one, DAN IS EK KLAAR. Famous last words. I tries many different mods and tanks and it always ends up in the classifies. Geez I love squonking.
Ehem. Read this http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=squonk&defid=5212087
:risas3:

Back