Reo P 67

I have a suspicion that @DoubleD really wants to be on that list ;)

I'm actually holding off on this run, I'm pretty content with my double SL + O16 combo.
The second run might be different because I visit a wise man in koringberg from time to time and he will most likely have a P67 to taught me with :-D

Finally some pictures of the production unit and a video will see the light of day tomorrow! We are getting close to P67 day my peeps! :rock::rock::rock::rock:

I love how simple the 'on/off' switch is :)

Attachments

• P1030933_zpsibdsgew3.jpg
    P1030933_zpsibdsgew3.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 43
  • P1030936_zpsgjudjaft.jpg
    P1030936_zpsgjudjaft.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 43
  • P1030937_zpsztdvv7jr.jpg
    P1030937_zpsztdvv7jr.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 45
  • P1030934_zpsjipcscnr.jpg
    P1030934_zpsjipcscnr.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 46
Do you think he will release an "update" for us "normal" Reo users where we could possibly upgrade to that button setup(keeping the button on top, just with the better looking, and assuming functioning, setup)? The place where the juice feeds in looks much cleaner and that there would be a lot less cases of leaks...

Do you think he will release an "update" for us "normal" Reo users where we could possibly upgrade to that button setup(keeping the button on top, just with the better looking, and assuming functioning, setup)? The place where the juice feeds in looks much cleaner and that there would be a lot less cases of leaks...

I've never had any leaks with both my grands but I have the new SS 510 so could be why. As for the different design of the P67;
The 'juice feed' system is still the same, the only difference on the P67 is the contact points, its a side fire mod like the woodies.

I've never had any leaks with both my grands but I have the new SS 510 so could be why. As for the different design of the P67;
The 'juice feed' system is still the same, the only difference on the P67 is the contact points, its a side fire mod like the woodies.

Ah, I don't think I looked at the image properly. In the second image in the OP, it looks like he's done away with the annoying "screw" positive post. I'm not sure exactly where my leak issues are coming from though :/

Ah, I don't think I looked at the image properly. In the second image in the OP, it looks like he's done away with the annoying "screw" positive post. I'm not sure exactly where my leak issues are coming from though :/

Yeah the "screw" positive post thingy, is now on the left hand side, kinda like the woodies but also slightly different. I try getting some close up pics to show the differences.

Regarding the leaks you have, have you got the old 510 setup or the new one?

Yeah the "screw" positive post thingy, is now on the left hand side, kinda like the woodies but also slightly different. I try getting some close up pics to show the differences.

Regarding the leaks you have, have you got the old 510 setup or the new one?
Ah thanks, that would be great.

With regards to the leaks. I'm not sure which setup. I bought my Reo mini about a year ago? Is that old or new? :x If it's old, where can I get the new one? I have tried looking on reosmods.com but can't seem to find anything.

Ah thanks, that would be great.

With regards to the leaks. I'm not sure which setup. I bought my Reo mini about a year ago? Is that old or new? :x If it's old, where can I get the new one? I have tried looking on reosmods.com but can't seem to find anything.

Check the positive pin where you screw in your atty, if its a copper pin with a screwdriver slot, its the old style, if its SS then its the new 510 setup.
I'm assuming your Reo has the old style 510, if so, I'd also think your leaking issue is the positive pin, they are known to crack when reassembling them (usually from over tightening the nipple) Now, there are some fixes, but the best fix of all is ordering a upgrade kit from VapourMountain, the kit includes a brand new center pin which should fix your leak.

Edit: VM will have a Reo pre order soon, so you'll be able to get a brand spanking new reo when ever that happens.

Last edited:
How is the juice fed into the atty from the bottle ?

Check this video, at the 4:14 mark he shows exactly how it works :)

Edit: BF atomizers have a hole through the 510 positive contact, which allows the juice to flow on to your wick.

Announcement from Rob at Reosmods!

Sale date for the P67 is on the 26th of Feb at 5pm eastern time! :rock:

Back