Reo P 67

I had enuf nonsense @Clouds4Days ... believe it when it's in my hands... thinking of ordering a grand this weekend and will be using myus... $50 odd dollars but 4 day Dhl delivery

Time to go back to reos... getting abit tired of getting a new setup every week now... things are changing too quickly for my credit card

Agree with getting back to my Reos, giving the reg mod thing a rest. The reg gear is out of control, some are way over priced and none of them will live as long of a service life as the Reos will.

But im also over regulated Mods brother , and a Reo doesnt age like a regulated Mod its a timeless piece.

And no ways in hell im paying 7k + for a over priced stabalised wood mod because they changed the wiring and now its a high end chip :-D

Another agree, a Reo is a foundation that will give perfection for a lifetime. My one and only stabilized reg mod with the stuff bought for it was only about $300, and not worth even that low price of admission. On the other hand all of my Reo Woodvil's that cost considerably less to far less are all easily worth what they each cost And they will all still be getting done long after all the reg mods have given up the ghost.

Another agree, a Reo is a foundation that will give perfection for a lifetime. My one and only stabilized reg mod with the stuff bought for it was only about $300, and not worth even that low price of admission. On the other hand all of my Reo Woodvil's that cost considerably less to far less are all easily worth what they each cost And they will all still be getting done long after all the reg mods have given up the ghost.

100% agree @Spydro , when i buy a particular item i want to know what i am paying for as in the Reo i am paying $200 for a hand crafted, solid built and made to last a lifetime mod.

I just watched a intresting video by super x drifter of a Reo Grand being tortured (its a old video but maybe some folks have not seen it) and at the end, she is still performing like a champion.

Last edited:
One lucky bastard is getting a beautiful p67.

So we received our reos, traded and sold a few reos in the process and the rest are still waiting for delivery :D

Days of our lives I tell you.

Only a sick person would sell any of their Reos. :rolleyes: ;)

I got talked into trading one of my 33 Reos for a rare HE bf atty for them that sold for far more money than a Woodvil if they ever came available. But I didn't use that HE atty much before packing it away. I would have gotten way more use out of that plain Walnut Woodvil Mini. I missed it and replaced it with the Woodvil Mini I call Calamity Jane. A shady lady of the night who slept with many others before me, and shows some wear and tear from that shoddy life same as her namesake did. Her and the RM2 that was custom made for her is arguably my favorite Woodvil.

27-1ss.jpg

Russ (Super X) is quite the clown, a man boy in some ways. But always a very nice person that at one time was a very dedicated Reonaut. As I have mentioned before, watching some of his many videos about Reos is worth the time for those interested in this gear.

I think what surprised me the most in this funny video is that he actually hit the metal fire pit twice from up on his back balcony. He may have missed his calling as a baseball player, but he wouldn't make it in the world of hockey. Not seen in the hockey segment is that he made a hole in the garages sheet rock wall with that Reo (and his lovely wife trimmed his ears for doing so).

Lol, I remember that video @Clouds4Days
I was so impressed when i saw it - quite remarkable

Reos are hardy and dont break if they fall

I have dropped my Reos about 3 or 4 times. Not like Russ did in the video but just from about table height. In all cases they had a RM2 on top and the only thing that happened once was that the drip tip snapped off ;-)

Only a sick person would sell any of their Reos. :rolleyes: ;)

I got talked into trading one of my 33 Reos for a rare HE bf atty for them that sold for far more money than a Woodvil if they ever came available. But I didn't use that HE atty much before packing it away. I would have gotten way more use out of that plain Walnut Woodvil Mini. I missed it and replaced it with the Woodvil Mini I call Calamity Jane. A shady lady of the night who slept with many others before me, and shows some wear and tear from that shoddy life same as her namesake did. Her and the RM2 that was custom made for her is arguably my favorite Woodvil.

View attachment 86109
Reos in south Africa are hard to come by and have a very small "cult" following.

Most of the folks can't justify the price for a reo or the wait from our useless bankrupt postal service.

I got my first reo from vapour Mountain when they were stocking reos locally but it was a spare they ordered and I managed to get it as the reos were all pre orders.

It was my 4th device as I was tired of regulated mods breaking and I didn't want to put an effort in to drip. Also I was looking for an all day device.

Needless to say IMHO the reo is worth its weight in gold and worth the wait.

Anyways from time to time people here ask for reos or want/need a reo in their life and the few of us who stock them in our personal capacity along with spares help other reonauts out.
I recall having my tumbled grand lp and a sl lp anodized black. I bought a Woodvil from @Rob Fisher and fell in love with the Woodvil.

Needless to say the Woodvil was used daily, every day and a reonaut I knew had issues with a reo so I sold him my tumbled grand to get by as I had not used my grands for at least a month.

Another reonaut asked if he could purchase the reo I offered but it had been sold already so I sold him my sl lp.

I regret selling the reos but luckily for me when the Woodvil was in a not so healthy state another reonaut (@SAVapeGear ) assisted me with a reo.

I'll probably never sell my P67's as I absolutely need 2 reos but the crux of what I'm saying is reos here are scarce and the avid reo users like to help each other out where they can etc.

I think this applies to reos and those people who use them and love them and see them as the perfect vape device:
Energy can neither be created nor destroyed; rather, it transforms from one form to another.
Thus IMHO reos cannot be created or destroyed, rather transformed from one form to another among south African reonauts and the serious reonoughts (those with nought reos but a want/need for one as opposed to the reonots who neither need or want a reo).

Last edited:
Just to add to that @Spydro I sold my black wrinkle reo grand sl to a man yesterday who was a reonaut and fell off the wagon. Some time lapses and he wants to get back to vaping but he sold his reos and wants a reo. (My take on the situation )

I don't need more than 2 reos and I would happily keep my grand but in my mind his needs for a reo are greater and the reo scarcity here compels me to assist a fellow reonauts.

Reos in south Africa are hard to come by and have a very small "cult" following.

Most of the folks can't justify the price for a reo or the wait from our useless bankrupt postal service.

I got my first reo from vapour Mountain when they were stocking reos locally but it was a spare they ordered and I managed to get it as the reos were all pre orders.

It was my 4th device as I was tired of regulated mods breaking and I didn't want to put am effort in to drip. Also I was looking for an all day device.

Needless to say IMHO the reo is worth its weight in gold and worth the wait.

Anyways from time to time people here ask for reos or want/need a reo in their life and the few of us who stock them in our personal capacity along with spares help other reonauts out.
I recall having my tumbled grand lp and a sl lp anodized black. I bought a Woodvil from @Rob Fisher and fell in love with the Woodvil.

Needless to say the Woodvil was used daily, every day and a reonaut I knew had issues with a reo so I sold him my tumbled grand to get by as I had not used my grands for at least a month.

Another reonaut asked if he could purchase the reo I offered but it had been sold already so I sold him my sl lp.

I regret selling the reos but luckily for me when the Woodvil was in a not so healthy state another reonaut assisted me with a reo.

I'll probably never sell my P67's as I absolutely need 2 reos but the crux of what I'm saying is reos here are scarce and the avid reo users like to help each other out where they can etc.

I think this applies to reos and those people who use them and love them and see them as the perfect vape device:
Energy can neither be created nor destroyed; rather, it transforms from one form to another.
Thus IMHO reos cannot be created or destroyed, rather transformed from one form to another among south African reonauts and the serious reonoughts (those with nought reos but a want/need for one as opposed to the reonots who neither need or want a reo).
And so my to get list grows. You may now officially consider me a reonought.

Beautiful monologue @Christos . genuinely almost brought a tear to my eye.

And so my to get list grows. You may now officially consider me a reonought.

Beautiful monologue @Christos . genuinely almost brought a tear to my eye.

@craigb there is just something about a Reo that makes it a truely remarkable and appealing device. For me its the unique look (All Reos look amazing no matter which one you get) and the fact that it is a real daily driver mod because it is so robust.

Sure it might get a nick or two but mechanical wise its the 'Rocky' of mods and just keeps going.

In the space of a year i have had 2 mods go bust on me (including a dna mod) for me that is pathetic hence why i am very pro mech.

And no body must tell me but a HE reg mod wont ever go bust. I call bull cause a mate of mines sx mini q class went bust on him last year after not even a year.

Long live the Reo...

A reo in my mind is a HE mod.
Yes there are other HE mods that are pricier but a reo most definately ticks all the HE requirements in my books.

For sure @Christos it most definatly is a HE Mod.
Im not a beliver through of HE Reg Mods.
There are some beautiful pieces that are regulated and I would gladly own.
Exceptional quality and hand crafted devices are in the few and far between but I guess that's the way things work.
My main focus on mech or regulated or rather my outlook is quality over quantity.

Just to add to that @Spydro I sold my black wrinkle reo grand sl to a man yesterday who was a reonaut and fell off the wagon. Some time lapses and he wants to get back to vaping but he sold his reos and wants a reo. (My take on the situation )

I don't need more than 2 reos and I would happily keep my grand but in my mind his needs for a reo are greater and the reo scarcity here compels me to assist a fellow reonauts.

And just to add @Christos sold me a lot of spares yesteday that i just could not find locally for less then the shipping would have cost me from reosmods. I am set in the spares department for a while. so from his last couple of post he made the vaping life of 3 other reo fans a lot better

Good read about your path with Reos @Christos. It works for you and that is a good thing.

When it comes to Reos, being here in the US is worlds apart from being in SA where they are not so easy to obtain, and have the shipping costs/problems that you have to deal with there. But compared to some gear bought by folks there that will have a shorter life span, some of which is also hard to obtain there, IMO the Reos are not expensive. As you know they are very near bullet proof and will last a lifetime.

I knew about Reos for over a year before I bought the first one. I was still in my tube mod days then when I didn't see ever wanting to vape a "box". But even more so because of the cult attitudes associated with them same as I had also seen all during my ProVari days. So I was and still am not a supporter of the "Reo cult" attitudes on ECF that had many hundreds to thousands more Reo users than in all of SA. Mainly because I don't do cult's to start with, but also because the most outspoken were the kind of people I would not even give the time of day to. I didn't call myself a Reonaut there to not be associated with the cult, nor one despite only a very few folks there owning more of them than I did.

Here at ESIGSSA I did accept being called a Reonaut. Because I don't consider them a cult here, and certainly not any are owned here by nasty attitude people that I know of. Instead I see Reos are owned here by folks that want them bad enough to find a way to buy them.

Had it not been for the Reo "boxes" I've vaped for years now I would have never got on the TC Mod bandwagon at all that is so prevalent and the gear used by so many here. No doubt is was a fun ride despite the ups and downs in the gear I bought that has lasted almost a year. But that ride has mostly ran its course and it feels good to be getting back to the Reos more. For now some of both will share duty in my vaping.

Good read about your path with Reos @Christos. It works for you and that is a good thing.

When it comes to Reos, being here in the US is worlds apart from being in SA where they are not so easy to obtain, and have the shipping costs/problems that you have to deal with there. But compared to some gear bought by folks there that will have a shorter life span, some of which is also hard to obtain there, IMO the Reos are not expensive. As you know they are very near bullet proof and will last a lifetime.

I knew about Reos for over a year before I bought the first one. I was still in my tube mod days then when I didn't see ever wanting to vape a "box". But even more so because of the cult attitudes associated with them same as I had also seen all during my ProVari days. So I was and still am not a supporter of the "Reo cult" attitudes on ECF that had many hundreds to thousands more Reo users than in all of SA. Mainly because I don't do cult's to start with, but also because the most outspoken were the kind of people I would not even give the time of day to. I didn't call myself a Reonaut there to not be associated with the cult, nor one despite only a very few folks there owning more of them than I did.

Here at ESIGSSA I did accept being called a Reonaut. Because I don't consider them a cult here, and certainly not any are owned here by nasty attitude people that I know of. Instead I see Reos are owned here by folks that want them bad enough to find a way to buy them.

Had it not been for the Reo "boxes" I've vaped for years now I would have never got on the TC Mod bandwagon at all that is so prevalent and the gear used by so many here. No doubt is was a fun ride despite the ups and downs in the gear I bought that has lasted almost a year. But that ride has mostly ran its course and it feels good to be getting back to the Reos more. For now some of both will share duty in my vaping.
In all honesty we use the word "cult" loosely. It's like the days I drove a rubicon and all jeep owners would flash and wave at each other out of some bond that all jeep owners had with other jeep owners. Also not popular here and a small group of devout followers.
As time went by the car became a status symbol here and most jeeps are bought to show wealth and not because of their capability.
I enjoyed going places that were not usually accessibly to most cars and the jeep bond to me was the common offroading hobby the owners had.

Reos for me anyways were exclusive when I decided I want one and I can say they are probably out of reach of most because we are not prepared to wait and not because they are not available.

Some gear is just impossible to get and I definately won't be joining Facebook anytime soon as I'm not going to spend sleepless nights trying to get something that's almost impossible to acquire.

The cult reference is the perception most vapers seem to have for MTL/single battery 18650 vapers and specifically for reo owners and how they perceive reo owners to be elitists. Hence we have been grouped into a box even though for me anyways reos are just the tip of what I enjoy with vaping.

I also have a range of DNA devices and I absolutely am a fan of DNA boards as I love to tinker with settings and TC to enhance the experience for myself.

Interesting discussion to say the least.

In all honesty we use the word "cult" loosely. It's like the days I drove a rubicon and all jeep owners would flash and wave at each other out of some bond that all jeep owners had with other jeep owners. Also not popular here and a small group of devout followers.
As time went by the car became a status symbol here and most jeeps are bought to show wealth and not because of their capability.
I enjoyed going places that were not usually accessibly to most cars and the jeep bond to me was the common offroading hobby the owners had.

Reos for me anyways were exclusive when I decided I want one and I can say they are probably out of reach of most because we are not prepared to wait and not because they are not available.

Some gear is just impossible to get and I definately won't be joining Facebook anytime soon as I'm not going to spend sleepless nights trying to get something that's almost impossible to acquire.

The cult reference is the perception most vapers seem to have for MTL/single battery 18650 vapers and specifically for reo owners and how they perceive reo owners to be elitists. Hence we have been grouped into a box even though for me anyways reos are just the tip of what I enjoy with vaping.

I also have a range of DNA devices and I absolutely am a fan of DNA boards as I love to tinker with settings and TC to enhance the experience for myself.

Interesting discussion to say the least.

Getting off topic, but I know the car thing well as I've owned a hellofalot of vehicles in my life, with many of them classics, hot rods, muscle cars, bikes and off road vehicles that some of are vehicles in smaller supply so somewhat elitist. Age old wave here is the Corvette Wave. A gif made for me for my current Stingray when it was Miss August 2006 in the International C3VR calendar the year after I got her.
vetwave_C3vrmit.gif
73-0.jpg

I've had Jeeps and several other brands/models of 4X4's as well. Some pictures from a Jeep Rally in SE Utah you may like...

Moab1.jpg
Moab2.jpg
Moab3.jpg

Getting off topic, but I know the car thing well as I've owned a hellofalot of vehicles in my life, with many of them classics, hot rods, muscle cars, bikes and off road vehicles that some of are vehicles in smaller supply so somewhat elitist. Age old wave here is the Corvette Wave. A gif made for me for my current Stingray when it was Miss August 2006 in the International C3VR calendar the year after I got her.
View attachment 86176
View attachment 86194

I've had Jeeps and several other brands/models of 4X4's as well. Some pictures from a Jeep Rally in SE Utah you may like...

View attachment 86186
View attachment 86187
View attachment 86188
I like very much!
That's the only reason to own a jeep right there!

Let's make this my last way off topic on all this @Christos. Salesmen over here will sell a 4X4, bike or very powerful sports car to anyone with the price of admission... whether they have a clue how to operate them or not.

I'm not going to link any of the really bad ones with serious injuries or loss of life on some of the hardest tracks in the Western US. But it can be a very expensive hobby even for experienced drivers in just equipment loss alone. Many of the organized climbs I did saw brand new 4X4's on what turned out to be their first AND last outing as they were completely totaled. Unfortunately some of those was the last for drivers and/or passengers as well.

Mostly just tips and rolls that could have been avoided by more experienced drivers.

The wrong way to get down the relatively easy Lion's Back... with a driver not up to the task. I won't fault the vehicle even though it did fail on top that helped start this fiasco. I had a '75 full size Blazer I kept in perfect mechanical condition that could handle anything I put it through allowing for it's width, weight and being somewhat top heavy when I had the top on it (was the last model year the entire hard top could be taken off the Blazers to be a full convertable... I relied more on the beefed up interior roll cage mine had).

The right way to go up and down the Lion's Back. Just a Sunday drive in the great outdoors.

Back