Reo P 67

Some insight please peeps. I see you can adjust the 510 pin in the mod with the provided allen key. I have tightened the 510 all the way down but my atty still doesnt sit flush.

Is there any other adjustment?

View attachment 86626

I have dozens of bf atty's for my Reos... never had a problem adjusting any of them so the atty fits down flush (although I do leave a whisker gap so they don't scratch the Reos).

By any chance do you not know that the 510 adjustment grub is reverse threaded? All the way down for the grub is counter-clockwise.

Or maybe that atty has an extra long protruding positive pin???

:nusenuse:

I have dozens of bf atty's for my Reos... never had a problem adjusting any of them so the atty fits down flush (although I do leave a whisker gap so they don't scratch the Reos).

By any chance do you not know that the 510 adjustment grub is reverse threaded? All the way down for the grub is counter-clockwise.

Or maybe that atty has an extra long protruding positive pin???

:nusenuse:
This batch of P67,510s are all so high.The 510 is flush with the mod,but you can't adjust it lower down.All the way screwed in and it still have about a 1.5mm gap.Even with the OL16s.

This batch of P67,510s are all so high.The 510 is flush with the mod,but you can't adjust it lower down.All the way screwed in and it still have about a 1.5mm gap.Even with the OL16s.

Maybe Robert had a new batch of grubs made that are out of spec. Let him know and he'll replace.

Quick fix would be to simply shorten the grub on the "nose" end (file, grinder/stone, crocus cloth, etc).

My gap is perfect for my needs.
I always clean the 510 when rewicking and hated adjusting the pin if you wipe In a counterclockwise direction. Now it's a no fuss clean with no readjusting.
I always run the atty's about 1mm above the reo to avoid mod scratches.
20170228_203451.jpg 20170228_203403.jpg

Maybe Robert had a new batch of grubs made that are out of spec. Let him know and he'll replace.

Quick fix would be to simply shorten the grub on the "nose" end (file, grinder/stone, crocus cloth, etc).

The grub screw is flush at the bottom of the 510 pin.

1488309836390-307508500.jpg

Another easy fix would be to use mod guard(s) under the atty. I used to make my own, but buy them now in packages of 5 from Kidney Puncher. 22mm, 25mm or 30mm are available, and they can be altered to other atty sizes.

Sorry to hear about this @Clouds4Days
I dont like it when atties dont sit flush
I have it with my Subtank mini V2 on my Evic VTC mini and it drove me to switch mods for that atty.

My Nuppins and OL16 sit flush on my LP Reo Grand and my LP Reo Red which has an adjustable 510 - and thats not even with adjusting it to the lowest it will go.

Maybe you should check with another atty and see what happens. Hope you get sorted

To protect 510 connector place an O-ring between RDA and P67 510 connector.

Winner. Before the adjustable 510's came along (that most of the older Reos could be retrofitted to), using o-rings under the atty was standard ops on all the Reos. So was using them on the firing button under a cap on it if installed and you were mashing contacts when firing.

Sorry to hear about this @Clouds4Days
I dont like it when atties dont sit flush
I have it with my Subtank mini V2 on my Evic VTC mini and it drove me to switch mods for that atty.

My Nuppins and OL16 sit flush on my LP Reo Grand and my LP Reo Red which has an adjustable 510 - and thats not even with adjusting it to the lowest it will go.

Maybe you should check with another atty and see what happens. Hope you get sorted

Ive tried my Hadaly on her and same gap and @SAVapeGear has tried his OL16 and same gap also @incredible_hullk has tried a lo pro and goon lp also has a gap.

I think this is something on all the new P67 which is a little of a shame. I would hate to say this as the P67 has been on my list for ages but i do see this as a flaw :(

Ive tried my Hadaly on her and same gap and @SAVapeGear has tried his OL16 and same gap also @incredible_hullk has tried a lo pro and goon lp also has a gap.

I think this is something on all the new P67 which is a little of a shame. I would hate to say this as the P67 has been on my list for ages but i do see this as a flaw :(

Thats not great @Clouds4Days - i wonder if Rob from Reosmods changed it slightly. Or if he knows this is happening.

It's a very minor problem @Clouds4Days in comparison to the many major problems seen with so much other gear that I've seen on this forum. How you chose to feel about it, whether you'll make it work with a little effort on your part by easily fixing it or contacting the Reosmods is up to you.

Better yet, I'll call Robert for all of you and get back to you.

ETA, will try again later... he apparently is not there right now or is too busy in the machine shop.

Last edited:
@Clouds4Days I think it's purposely that way so that the atomizer doesn't scratch the top of your P67 and if there is a leak it juice won't get trapped under your atomizer so you'll spot it quicklyIMG_20170228_213604_1.jpg , the gap from yours is larger though, perhaps a longer pin on your atomizer? Dunno if I was just lucky or all are this way but with mine at it's lowest turn my OL16's airflow is perfect side to side, no adjusting necessary

Thats not great @Clouds4Days - i wonder if Rob from Reosmods changed it slightly. Or if he knows this is happening.

It's a very minor problem in comparison to the many major problems seen with so much other gear that I've seen on this forum. How you chose to feel about it, whether you'll make it work with a little effort on your part by easily fixing it or contacting the Reosmods is up to you.

Better yet, I'll call Robert for all of you and get back to you.

I havent worried too much to mail Rob because either one of two things.
1- it was made this way so nothing one can do.
2- its a flaw (but i doubt it is a flaw as i have never heard of such from a reo) but if it is. No ways in hell im sending the mod with sapo :-D and im not paying R700 for coureir costs again.

So either way will just have to live with it and work around my ocd i guess.

Back