Reo Web Site Down

I also have a little dirty secret regarding credit card abuse last night, and a certain reosmods.com website

congrats dev. spill the colour details

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Wow, @Rob Fisher - that is marvellous!!!
Stunning colour combination
Wishing you all the best with it!

Lol, @TylerD, i have plenty time ;-)
Am in no rush

I am scared that if I get the REO now, then its the end of the road as @Matthee has said many times...

Im still enjoying the journey ;-)

Wink

Yes, itching is an under statement - have wanted one of these so badly for a while now.

I went with the classic: black with black:
Reo_Grand_Black__5090157b1d641.jpg

Don't need any fancy colours on this puppy

Yes, itching is an under statement - have wanted one of these so badly for a while now.

I went with the classic: black with black:
Reo_Grand_Black__5090157b1d641.jpg

Don't need any fancy colours on this puppy
I like it a whole lot @devdev ! You guys are making me so jealous of these colors! I am a black kind of guy!

Chicks always go on about needing a sexy little black number in their wardrobe.

This is similar - soon I will have a sexy little black number in my vape kit

Have a look at the Plasti Dip matt black spray - very durable and doesn't show underlying scratches.

Peeps, please stop with these. Just makes me want to go out and buy another Reo. And I have just sold one.

Congrats @Rob Fisher and @devdev. Love the texture of that black wrinkle. Don't think that picture does it justice - think it is much blacker.

About 9 days from shipping. Have you receive shipping notice yet? He usually is very quick with that.

About 9 days from shipping. Have you receive shipping notice yet? He usually is very quick with that.

Yip he was jacked! Got that literally within a couple of hours of pulling the trigger! 9 days... sweet I can live with that! Thanks!

I got shipping notification as well :)

Are we talking express or regular shipping here?

Well, if it the $48 jobbie, it is priority, signature required, and quite fast.

How fast is fast, and this figure of 7-9 days, is that normal shipping or priority?

How fast is fast, and this figure of 7-9 days, is that normal shipping or priority?
That is for priority, but I, unfortunately, cannot guarantee it:). Also could be delayed if Customs asks for documentation.

No problem - there's no rush really - Except for the JHB vape meet o_O

Ok, well SAPO(oh) have 8 days to really botch this up.

Back