RIVA DNA250C BOX MOD

Timwis

Vaping Royalty
LV

Awards
Dovpo with another DNA 250C Device, this time a short compact dual 18650, love the simplistic design and large protruding fire button!

2a277357327421f53a210994a65ef5e_1024x1024.jpg

Specifications

• Size:39.5mm*43mm*80mm;
  • Material:Zinc Alloy + Leather;
  • Weight:151g;
  • Chipset: Evolv DNA250C;
  • Battery: 2 x 18650 Batteries;
  • Output Voltage Range: 0.2v – 8.0v;
  • Working Mode: Variable Wattage,Temperature Control, Replay;
  • Wattage Range: 1.0W – 200.0W;
  • Display: 0.96” Full Color TFT Screen;
  • Charging: Micro USB 5V/2A

Screenshot (325).png

The Design

This Riva DNA250C mod is the very first product that with leather designed from DOVPO. We continues the beloved arc design and match with real leather, making the whole look more aesthetic and harmonious. What’s more, it brings the hand feel to a whole new level and you’ll feel so comfy to grab the mod in your palm. In size, our engineering team made the best use of the inner space, tried the best to minimize the product dimensionally in order to save the problems of taking the product to outside.

Screenshot (323).png

Love the Silver-Plain Cognac colour/design!!!!!

Screenshot (324).png

Impressed by the colour combinations,every single one looks great. Nicely done.

Impressed by the colour combinations,every single one looks great. Nicely done.
The only problem is whichever you choose you would immediately regret deciding another looks better, the Vintage brown ones and raw sand look stunning, the birdy Black is a winner too!

The vintage brown on gunmetal and black looks
The only problem is whichever you choose you would immediately regret deciding another looks better, the Vintage brown ones and raw sand look stunning, the birdy Black is a winner too!
Vintage brown on the gunmetal and black looks amazing but then so does gunmetal and raw sand, damn you right, immediate regret in any decision

So true. I like the gunmetal vintage brown and the silver plain cognac best. But if I could only pick one, with no regrets, and could never have another it would be the gunmetal vintage brown.

So true. I like the gunmetal vintage brown and the silver plain cognac best. But if I could only pick one, with no regrets, and could never have another it would be the gunmetal vintage brown.
But as soon as you pull the trigger all of a sudden the raw sand will start looking even nicer and maybe you should of gone for the Silver plain cognac after all!!!!!

Dovpo with another DNA 250C Device, this time a short compact dual 18650, love the simplistic design and large protruding fire button!

View attachment 216404

Specifications

• Size:39.5mm*43mm*80mm;
  • Material:Zinc Alloy + Leather;
  • Weight:151g;
  • Chipset: Evolv DNA250C;
  • Battery: 2 x 18650 Batteries;
  • Output Voltage Range: 0.2v – 8.0v;
  • Working Mode: Variable Wattage,Temperature Control, Replay;
  • Wattage Range: 1.0W – 200.0W;
  • Display: 0.96” Full Color TFT Screen;
  • Charging: Micro USB 5V/2A

View attachment 216405

The Design

This Riva DNA250C mod is the very first product that with leather designed from DOVPO. We continues the beloved arc design and match with real leather, making the whole look more aesthetic and harmonious. What’s more, it brings the hand feel to a whole new level and you’ll feel so comfy to grab the mod in your palm. In size, our engineering team made the best use of the inner space, tried the best to minimize the product dimensionally in order to save the problems of taking the product to outside.

View attachment 216406

Love the Silver-Plain Cognac colour/design!!!!!

View attachment 216407

Which retailers are getting stock?

Ohk so everyone drooling over it , when is it available in S.A. as I personally want the silver with dark brown

The leather is irritating me.
Why can't they release one with a carbon fibre or even metal door that matches the mod.

Yeah it will look like a minikin v2 but that's fine by me lol.

Here comes the avalanche of dibs and flying PM's good luck everybody!!!!!!:headbang:

Back