Rob's Lounge

If I was in the hot tub I certainly wouldn't be watching F1... Mind you I would rather watch horse jumping or Jukskie than F1... ;-)

If I was in the hot tub I certainly wouldn't be watching F1... Mind you I would rather watch horse jumping or Jukskie than F1... ;-)
Love horse jumping as well. Only because i used to do it in my 20's. Miss those days. Would not dare to punish a horse by gettng on for jumps now.
Still live for F1 and Motogp though. More than rugby these days. Don't even get me started on that can of worms

All that I need to see is right in front of me in that tub, I don't need to watch anything else.

I just L O V E rugby - Golf and cricket so HAPPY Lions won at last and I predict they will take
the cup this year -

I just L O V E rugby - Golf and cricket so HAPPY Lions won at last and I predict they will take
the cup this year -
Awesome....my favourites in order of preference - cricket, tennis, rugby.

The weather is ugly here in Durbs! It's cold and windy and wet! I'm not complaining about the rain because we really need it... but my two kitties are happy because the heater is on and they are happy in their box's at the Vape station with their Dad! All the REO's have new wicks, full bottles and fresh batteries... all the test gear is soaking in hot water and life is good!

Lounge 008.JPG

One issue with this picture... the coffee cup is empty! Let me go fix that! BRB! ;-)
You can't chill. In the lounge without a cup of coffee. That's just unheard of

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

There are a few tell tale sign that it's a vapers kennel... ;-)

Battery Charger with VTC5's on charge!
Dustbin full of bog roll!
Magnifying light system for small coils and such like.
Tool Kit ready for action! Bottles of Juice.
Main device and a few back ups!
Double Screens so ecigigssa is always on!

The weather is ugly here in Durbs! It's cold and windy and wet! I'm not complaining about the rain because we really need it... but my two kitties are happy because the heater is on and they are happy in their box's at the Vape station with their Dad! All the REO's have new wicks, full bottles and fresh batteries... all the test gear is soaking in hot water and life is good!

View attachment 13627

Rob i can see why you love your box mods lol

Hey all of you in Robs lounge:wave:

Sent from my Reo

760898-making-waves-deb-morris.jpg

What will the lounge be with appropriate music: Reo Speedwagon - Keep on loving you

What will the lounge be with appropriate music: Reo Speedwagon - Keep on loving you

Loverly lounge music doctor....especially after some well tanned Karoo lamb tjops and juicy red wine on this little Saturday! Tomorrow to persuade Treasury not to be too harsh on the wine taxes.

Back