Rob's Ramblings

Awesome Rob, will abuse the in-laws Wifi tonight and have a watch.

A hot chick from the UK! Fiver rocks! :D

Hmmm? I thought you had sent Madison a plane ticket, flew her to SA from Vegas (it sounded like her). :-D

wiyh11.jpg

:smilie-devil:

Here is a picture of my new Antz Modz being built today! Three Blue's were built today and one is mine! :b1:
Blue.jpg

@Rob Fisher if that iPV tank happens to fall out of favour. First dibs? Somthing is telling me that it will gel well with that q class

I pulled the trigger on an Avocado 24 today after watching your video Rob.

Now I need a mod to put the Avo on :D

@Rob Fisher, why oh why, must you do this to me, I really really want to need one of those, saw a review on that mod yesterday and it really looks awesome, and guess what, my wallet just laughed at me, at R1700 its way way over my budget.... ;(:p:eek::D

Will just have smile and wave goodbye to it... :hi::crybaby2::hello:
Same boat. I'm thinking I should just wait for payday buy I am extremely inpatient.

Have the crown on my rolo and I'm not taking the crown off anytime soon!

I pulled the trigger on an Avocado 24 today after watching your video Rob.

Now I need a mod to put the Avo on :D

They deserve to be on a Minikin. ;)

My 3 Avo24's will all reside on Minikins when to other 2 get here.:dancer2:

avo24vgods.jpg

Should also mention an honorable thank you to you @Spydro because my mind has been changed to have a dedicated mod per atty.
Seems logical and I never thought of this until you mentioned it.

Feeling a bit glum because I bought 2 aio's to PIF (and 90ml of juice per aio) when I should have used that towards another mod.

Should also mention an honorable thank you to you @Spydro because my mind has been changed to have a dedicated mod per atty.
Seems logical and I never thought of this until you mentioned it.

Feeling a bit glum because I bought 2 aio's to PIF when I should have used that towards another mod.
Bud do u have anyone in mind that you looking to pif an AIO to? In another thread I asked if anyone has a mod to pif for my wife?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Bud do u have anyone in mind that you looking to pif an AIO to? In another thread I asked if anyone has a mod to pif for my wife?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Sorry man, the aio's already have homes.

Back