Rob's Ramblings

Should also mention an honorable thank you to you @Spydro because my mind has been changed to have a dedicated mod per atty.
Seems logical and I never thought of this until you mentioned it.

Feeling a bit glum because I bought 2 aio's to PIF (and 90ml of juice per aio) when I should have used that towards another mod.

Thanks, just something I started doing almost from when I started vaping 3+ years ago. In part because I rotate so many different liquids when I vape 20-24 hours per day/night, in part because I build for the liquid in each different atty, and in part so the same juice was always in the same atty on the same mod. And later when the Reos took top shelf to always run the same liquid in their bottles as well. So I wanted them all to always be on-line and ready to just pick up and vape, was willing to spend the money and eat beans to have that.

FWIW the lion's share of the vape gear I've bought is no longer used, some of it for years now. That even includes some of the Reos and their bf atty's that are still considered my top gear. Just part of the path to what to me is the perfect vape I guess. A path I think we all take to some degree.

All my other mods are not happy... a couple of Snow Wolf Mini's (Certainly not all but a couple of them) may go up for sale shortly along with an IPV5 and it's Pure X2 Tank... and maybe the Tarot 200W as well... just need to get over the initial infatuation of the 213 before I make any rash decisions!

All my other mods are not happy... a couple of Snow Wolf Mini's (Certainly not all but a couple of them) may go up for sale shortly along with an IPV5 and it's Pure X2 Tank... and maybe the Tarot 200W as well... just need to get over the initial infatuation of the 213 before I make any rash decisions!

It wouldn't break my heart to sell off around 50 mods (including maybe half my Reos), many of the atty's/tanks, some of the recent bought tanks and many other various vape related gear, tools and endless supplies. And what's left of endless collections, outdoor gear, firearms related, shop tools, wood, the Corvette, etc, etc, etc. But I hate the mechanics of selling and shipping now days (why I have so much unused gear and pay to store much of it). :rolleyes:

It wouldn't break my heart to sell off around 50 mods (including maybe half my Reos), many of the atty's/tanks, some of the recent bought tanks and many other various vape related gear, tools and endless supplies. And what's left of endless collections, outdoor gear, firearms related, shop tools, wood, the Corvette, etc, etc, etc. But I hate the mechanics of selling and shipping now days (why I have so much unused gear and pay to store much of it). :rolleyes:

Hi hear you @Spydro! The mechanics and the pain of low ballers and issues that arise after the event normally keeps me from selling stuff. But I wouldn't mind a small input to the Vape Fund after a few major purchases like the Antz Modz and Sigelei 213... but the main reason is I would rather someone use the perfectly good mods and tanks than they sit on my desk getting in the way! Luckily the stuff I want to sell are within reach of most vapers unlike some of the classics you have in your arsenal!

Hi hear you @Spydro! The mechanics and the pain of low ballers and issues that arise after the event normally keeps me from selling stuff. But I wouldn't mind a small input to the Vape Fund after a few major purchases like the Antz Modz and Sigelei 213... but the main reason is I would rather someone use the perfectly good mods and tanks than they sit on my desk getting in the way! Luckily the stuff I want to sell are within reach of most vapers unlike some of the classics you have in your arsenal!

Uncle Rob, please let me know if you are selling a Reo. I'd love to have dibs on a well looked after Reo any day of the week!!

I have a lot of gear than most could afford, but as said neither the sell or ship thing is my thing anymore.

No doubt buying high end unicorns and prototypes that I never even used was a flaw in my thinking. In part bought to support the makers themselves that I knew personally on the side, in part in case someone who really wanted one on their forum who wasn't as fast as me when the sale first started for them, and a couple that I was the only one they were offered to by the maker. I would have sold them for my actual out of pocket, I didn't want any profit from them. Even worse was when every one of those I tried to help by buying them offered me less than what I paid for them, some even offered half of my cost. So all of them still live with me. Yes, I know all about vaping bottom dwellers. The many hundred dollar unicorns and prototypes were bad enough. But a titanium mech that was double what any other had cost because Ti and so very few of were going to be made/sold one time only. It was estimated upwards of 3000 people worldwide would be after the 89 for sale, they sold out in about a minute. I also got the lowest serial number of what would be offered to the public (a few stayed in company owner/employee hands). That was the last time I tried to help out other folks on a manufacturers forum. In the end all of those those and some of my most favored mods/atty's will probably go in my _ _ (that only you know I have "someplace") never to see the light of day again for up to maybe centuries (if ever).

Me playing with my new authentic Petri Dripper from DotMod... also with my Cloud Blowing juice which is 90% VG and 10 Milkyway!
PetriClouds1.jpg PetriClouds4.jpg PetriClouds6.jpg PetriClouds7.jpg

Another matchy-matchy mod. Looks great. 90/10... getting closer to my kind of vape. :D

It's taking a little getting used to @Spydro... but I'm finally getting this dripping story... and I had my best finish in a cloud compo on the weekend coming in 4th... which is not bad coming from a Divo on a REO man. :D

It's taking a little getting used to @Spydro... but I'm finally getting this dripping story... and I had my best finish in a cloud compo on the weekend coming in 4th... which is not bad coming from a Divo on a REO man. :D

Not a cloud chaser in the sense I'd never enter a competition, let alone with just a Divo/Reo around this town with the gear they use. But if you are a flavor chaser and use or make your own VG flavor extracts like I do so you can run 100%, you don't need PG to carry the flavor. The massive clouds of flavor saturated vapor I get suits me just fine. ;)

Not a cloud chaser in the sense I'd never enter a competition, let alone with just a Divo/Reo around this town with the gear they use. But if you are a flavor chaser and use or make your own VG flavor extracts like I do so you can run 100%, you don't need PG to carry the flavor. The massive clouds of flavor saturated vapor I get suits me just fine. ;)

And I discovered that almost pure VG has a coconut flavour on it's own... :eek::D

And I discovered that almost pure VG has a coconut flavour on it's own... :eek::D

I don't notice that because I don't vape VG without flavor additives. But it does add a little sweetness that in some of my DIY that I don't want sweetness in I knock it out with other additives. Probably why I normally don't do much fruits, desserts, bakery, candy, etc... too sweet.

Saw you post on FB... Dripping is rad because the comfort and temp are best controlled by how one inhales. Sharper for cooler slower for hotter. Best form of TC is good air flow and strong lungs. More intuitive than messing with wire and settings...

I think you will take to dripping. It didnt grab me till I got authentic either. Those thin little clones get hot and dont feel nice.

That really looks like a winner
great color coding which is :aaaaa:in my book
great clouds and if I had to blow that in my study all day :ambulance:
:winnerwinner:

It improves when you fire it at 55 watts... just found that out...
I get a slight taste at 55W. It isnt burnt but a plasticy kind of taste. Is this normal for ceramics?

Edit: I think i should take the coil up to 100W in increments as its rated as max 100W.

Nice one Rob. Its clear to see you're happy with the AntzModz and Petri setup, becasue of the giggles you give off every time you take a puff :D

Back