Rob's Ramblings

Such a thick jacket on but such a short pair of shorts :D Very cute cat :)

Great vid as usual !!! I have been playing around with Kanger's ceramic offerings, and I have to say for my palate, I reckon the the toptank with ceramic is better than my target setup.

Really? Glad it works for you... I am keeping my ProTank 4 and will keep testing... but nothing comes close for me with a cCell in the Melo III Mini.

Great update as usual brother. You have been the light that helped all of us find our way with the ceramic snafu's, thanks.

Agree on the bottom line for the ceramic coils and tanks from my personal experiences (with those I've tried anyway). The .9Ω Vaporazzhole coils and Melo III tanks are the top of the heap for my use. I have no is reason to look any further for ceramic coils or other tanks for them. There has also been zero issues with the 3 Target tanks I started with, but I like the 4 Melo III Mini's and a Melo III better than them (no airlock issues with my Melo III, in fact no airlock issues with any of my tanks, ever). All 5 Melo tanks are kept on line, with the Targets as backups for the .9Ω cCell's; all 5 of the Avo's are always online, but all the Gemini and Cerabus tanks (and the Theojunk) are off line. I have a Serpent Mini due this week that I expect will be another winner for me. I like tanks I can do my own builds in far more than those I have to use store bought coils in, including the ceramic coils. The Avo's flavor with my builds in them at least equals what the .9Ω cCells give, is way better in some with the liquids they run. They are far more versatile for my uses by being able to match the build to the liquid itself instead of being locked into the low max limit you can push the .9Ω cCell's to.

Their mods... thanks to your guidance the 3 Snow Wolf Mini's, the Minikin VGOD and Minikin V1.5, 3 Pico's and a Sig213 will remain on line (the Noisy Crickets/safety kits most likely not). My top choices from them... for dual series 18650 it goes to the Minikin's, single 18650 goes to the Pico's. IMO the Pico/Melo III Mini kit has to be one of the best combo deals being offered, price wise and gear wise. They run the .9Ω ceramic coils in style, they run my Avo22's in high style, will run the Serpent Mini(s) as well if I like the tank. Might be more Pico's in my future... they have some new colors/finishes available, more Melo tanks (maybe more Serpent Mini's as well?).

Sig 213, Pico, Minikin, Snow Wolf Mini with Melo III Mini's and Target Tanks as back up = Chicken Dinner! :b1:

To clarify, I don't have any issues with the Snow Wolf Mini's or Sig213... just like the Pico's and Minikin more than them for my uses. ;)

Wonderful video @Rob Fisher !
It really helps to get a roundup of the tanks and hear the bottom line from your experiences!
Thanks for all the efforts
Always fun to watch

I need a Pico kit and some good cCell coils now :eek:

Have to update what I said above... the Sig213 has found its place in my daily rotations, near the top. With an Avo24mm running preheat it's becoming a front runner in my TC mods.

sig24avo.jpg

Have to update what I said above... the Sig213 has found its place in my daily rotations, near the top. With an Avo24mm running preheat it's becoming a front runner in my TC mods.

View attachment 58997

I can identify with that... the preheat is a nifty addition. Despite Sigelei's marketing cock-up of note it's still an awesome mod.

Rob's Ramblings episode 100 is coming up and we have some great giveaways... so be sure to subscribe to my channel as only subscribers will be eligible to win... link at the bottom of this post...

Here are some pics of some of the prizes!

Foggs Famous Sauce range from @Sir Vape
RR100-2.jpg

Selection of popular Vapour Mountain Juices @Oupa
RR100-3.jpg

Weiner Vapes newest Juice! @Rooigevaar
RR100-4.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/RobFisherSA

Rob's Ramblings episode 100 is coming up and we have some great giveaways... so be sure to subscribe to my channel as only subscribers will be eligible to win... link at the bottom of this post...

Here are some pics of some of the prizes!

Foggs Famous Sauce range from @Sir Vape
View attachment 59211

Selection of popular Vapour Mountain Juices @Oupa
View attachment 59212

Weiner Vapes newest Juice! @Rooigevaar
View attachment 59213

https://www.youtube.com/RobFisherSA
Ooh lovely can't wait.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Is subscribing the only requirement to enter?

Another informative vid, thanks Rob ! Cannot believe you are almost 100 Vids strong !

Keep it up ! :)

Haha yeah you can do that, BUT, I am at work and Youtube is blocked, had to search it on my phone...

And for some reason I can't get onto this forum in my browser on my phone...:(

Its fine if you win @Spydro you can just pass the prizes this way ;):)

Nice try C4D (folks on this side of the pond are not included in SA contests/giveaways).

It was just my way of saying it is a really, really, really good prize so more folks would subscribe to Rob's great vids.

Back