Rob's Ramblings

Me thinks I deserve to have some @hands drip tips of my own seeing that we share the same name ;);)Lol chicken dinner prizes uncle Rob

Would really be stoked to win that Paulie's bundle. Subscribed :)

The two prizes that caught my eye the most even though I'm not in the running. Would also love to have some @hands DT's, and love the @Paulie liquids I am fortunate to be vaping some of at the moment.

The Brass Reo some lucky soul will win is a great little mod... and paired with a Hornet/custom DT will be even better. The Brass Mini 1.0's are among the smallest yet are the heaviest Reo's ever made.

image.jpg

Can't believe it's episode 100
Congrats @Rob Fisher
That is an epic milestone!!

Thanks for all the effort you put into these vids and for all the fun and humour that goes with it.

Can't wait to watch the 100th episode

Super prizes!

The suspense.....

Now i dont have to be on the receiving end of these chirps....
Haha

@Rob Fisher - without your ramblings many of us would be at a loss what to try next
While we don't all like the same things - it gives us a roadmap of what to look for
And looking at the roadmap you portray is always fun

Hey Dr. Rob,
That brass reo is so beautiful you may be inviting some unscrupulous burglar type person to steal it. If you would like me to look after it for you I would be happy to help.

Subscribed, loved the ceramic wars, damn that reo tho, would love a piece like that to show off.

I like the throwback you did uncle Rob, seeing as I am still going through the episodes and I'm only at around 41...

I watched so closely waiting for clues on the comp question!!!!

Hahaha spin the lucky wheel !

Congrats Uncle Rob for your 100th episode. Thank you for taking us on this epic journey with yourself. Thank you from bring this competition to us and some goes to the vendors. That brass Reo Mini just wow.... I'm in love. Love your circle blowing trick it was epic

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Congrats on the 100th episode @Rob Fisher !!!
What a journey, what an experience
And thanks for all the insight, fun and humour you have given us all with your vids!
Epic

Back