RSQ Hotcig regulated Squonker Reviews

So I’m about to pop into Sirs later on to get this squonker but my question is what RDA do i get, I’m after flavour over clouds if that helps, any help guys?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Entheon

So far so good. Have only been using it for 2 hours but I have no door rattle . and this thing is really tiny. Anyone care to give me advice on how to connect the bottle . seems quite a mission getting the tube over the pin . I'm more used to the pico/dripbox with the solid pipe .

Just for some size reference . 20171120_121255.jpg IMG_20171120_133511_831.jpg

So far so good. Have only been using it for 2 hours but I have no door rattle . and this thing is really tiny. Anyone care to give me advice on how to connect the bottle . seems quite a mission getting the tube over the pin . I'm more used to the pico/dripbox with the solid pipe .

Just for some size reference . View attachment 113827 View attachment 113828

Try and lube the tip. yeah doesn't sound right but you know what I mean

Just for some size reference . View attachment 113827 View attachment 113828
I used my Arctic dolphin bottles. works much better

Those of you who have the RSQ and those about to get it - pleeeeeeez fill this thread with you experiences and views.

I am on the edge with this as my first regulated squonker so will count on your opinions and experiences to make a decision.

I have one on the way... Full black version along with the gun metal Dead Rabbit RDA

Magnet fix ;)
ffe2cbbd46f4b3b66a91630d1cad24e2.jpg

Sent from the abyss

Magnet fix ;)
ffe2cbbd46f4b3b66a91630d1cad24e2.jpg

Sent from the abyss
Are those flowers that u bought for ur other half to say sorry for getting another mod? Dual purpose flowers guys, if the above is correct, you sir are leading the way!

Are those flowers that u bought for ur other half to say sorry for getting another mod? Dual purpose flowers guys, if the above is correct, you sir are leading the way!
Haha no that was for the birth of the baby.
Luckily she does not even give my mods a 2nd glance.

@Silver my thought so far. I like the size and weight very much. Fits easily into my hand no problem and it’s hardly weighty at all. Feels sturdy and of solid quality. Even the door is solid. Im a fan of mods that fit a 22 and 24 easily and both look the part.

Internals r clean and very sturdy again nothing to complain about at all. The two squonk bottle options, one is too hard and the other a bit soft but the softer one is working well enough so far and u can’t use other bottles so this is jus fine. They should’ve included a spare soft coz u only get one of each.

The chip is excllent as u would expect from hotcig. I don’t care much for the flashing lights behind the squonk bottle so I turned mine off. Slight issue is that changing battery everything resets so my lights come back on but it’s far from a deal breaker. Seems to hit hard and clean much the same as other chips and battery life I’m yet to really tell. Seems on par with the rest.

Many pros here easy to use, solid, so nice in the hand quality chip and just looks neat. Cons for me r the bottle options aren’t perfect, new battery resets the settings and due to my ocd my biggest con is the slightest of slight door movement. It moves just enough to irritate me. Not as much at the vt or my therion bf did but enough to irritate.

All being said I’ve used it non stop and very much like it. For the price it’s a joke the quality u r getting here. One of the best squonks around and probably one of the buys of the year for the price.
375CED12-1598-4E65-A4A1-E0C489963D7F.jpeg

Thanks @Scouse45 !
Great feedback and informative
I wonder if the hard bottle is about the hardness of a Reo bottle. If so I will probably like that one.

.....The two squonk bottle options, one is too hard and the other a bit soft but the softer one is working well enough so far and u can’t use other bottles so this is jus fine.......[/USER]

Quick edit here bud, I'm sure everyone knows what you meant though. I think you meant to say you can use other bottles.. Just for someone else that might read your post at a later stage.

Quick edit here bud, I'm sure everyone knows what you meant though. I think you meant to say you can use other bottles.. Just for someone else that might read your post at a later stage.
My apologies I somehow thought u couldn’t use other bottles due to the shape I will test mine later with my sjmy bottles.

Last note @skola @Silver i do find it ever so slightly underpowered compared to the dna chip but nothing to worry about maybe 3-5w less. I jus pushed the power up slightly. I would still rather take this device

It's harder than the kanger bottles . almost needs 2 fingers to press

well I tend to over press the Reo bottles eish , hard hands .... oh well ... hopefully getting mine today then I can do a video review this week hopefully ...

Anyone else struggling to get batteries out ? I already tore a wrap on 1 getting it out . should really have put a pull tab in the battery tray

Back