Rob Fisher

ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
Now this will be an interesting RDTA... it does exist but I can't find any details on it on the open web.

I know when I joined this forum I used to get messages from @Rob Fisher and @Andre, pictures or it didn't happen. :risas3:

Only place I have seen a pic doesn't allow any pics or posts to be posted anywhere else... :confused:

Maybe one of the Google search experts and can find it and post for us!

I found a youtube video where they say Serpent RDTA by Wotofo but it's an RTA and not a RDTA.

There is no question that it is indeed an RTDA. I guess it is underwraps... I'm sure it will surface any day now.

That is the RTA
Sorry had wrong link copied
Everything labeled RDTA still looks like the 1st one. to me that does not look like a RDTA

Okay, now Im interested to see this thing too!! I have always been able to find what Im looking for On Google, even when others could not.

im intrigued...

Only place I have seen a pic doesn't allow any pics or posts to be posted anywhere else... :confused:

Maybe one of the Google search experts and can find it and post for us!
I'm just kidding oom Rob.

d48073ae2521c66dad8ebd67e47d9e5b.png

I dont know why, But I expected something more? Still looks good though. Also doesn look like it leaks the way my limitless Plus does
Any shots of the deck?

I like they way the posts\fasteners are done, Would get one!

Looking at your pic and the original, It does seem inspired by your pic
SMRTDA being released after Chinese New Year!
Huh? Just when I thought I know all the acronyms :confused:

Serpent Mini RDTA. ;-)
Wow... I feel stupid. :confused::confused::confused::confused:
I always have this hesitation while typing a reply... Thinking I should stick to it.

...note to self.... SMRDTA does not stand for Supedup MAssivly Recoiled Donut Tornado Atomicness

Back