Serpent RDTA

What he said!

Yes, so the juice touches the wick from the bottom just enough to soak them for 6 or so decent draws. Simply tilt each time to 'reload'.

If you make the wicks too long (dangling) it oversaturates the wicks resulting in a 'wet', dull vape.

When wicking, measure to the top of the glass and cut. Them simply tuck 'em in and Bob's your what-not.

The RDTA is the perfect set up where you still experience (pretty close) the intensity of flavour and clouds as you would with a RDA with a little 'cheat' reservoir for the Juice.

Once you get one, you will never go back to a traditional sub ohm tank....

Shout if you want more info...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I think I might reconsider based on your views on this so far. I just hated the limitless plus and gave it away shortly after I tried it. It might be time for a rematch

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

I think I might reconsider based on your views on this so far. I just hated the limitless plus and gave it away shortly after I tried it. It might be time for a rematch

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

I have a limitless plus and it is rather shite... this little baby has performed very well although my preferred daily RDTA is the VGOD RDTA, with the Serpent as the run around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a limitless plus and it is rather shite... this little baby has performed very well although my preferred daily RDTA is the VGOD RDTA, with the Serpent as the run around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Is that the VGOD Trick Tank Pro?

How the behavior of the filling system? whether there is a leak?

I picked up one of these last week after reading the review on flavourchasers.com and I have to say, it is one of the finest atomisers I've tried. It produces such a thick, wet vapour that is saturated with flavour. Another winner from Wotofo IMO!
I love my SM25 for fruity menthols, mainly XXX, but this RDTA has really shone with other juices that I know are good but I just haven't ever found the right atomiser/build combo for before... Vapour Mountain's VM4 is outstanding in it, as is Hazeworks' Scream. And all the other juices I've tried in it actually, but especially the ones that have always felt too thin or dry. Not in this baby.
Building & wicking is dead simple. No airlocks, no leaks. It's thirsty, but I believe that's a sign of a good-wicking atomiser.
Honestly, for the price, I can't recommend it enough!

I picked up one of these last week after reading the review on flavourchasers.com and I have to say, it is one of the finest atomisers I've tried. It produces such a thick, wet vapour that is saturated with flavour. Another winner from Wotofo IMO!
I love my SM25 for fruity menthols, mainly XXX, but this RDTA has really shone with other juices that I know are good but I just haven't ever found the right atomiser/build combo for before... Vapour Mountain's VM4 is outstanding in it, as is Hazeworks' Scream. And all the other juices I've tried in it actually, but especially the ones that have always felt too thin or dry. Not in this baby.
Building & wicking is dead simple. No airlocks, no leaks. It's thirsty, but I believe that's a sign of a good-wicking atomiser.
Honestly, for the price, I can't recommend it enough!
So agree @Darth Vaper ... even after couple of months of purchase this is still in rotation for me. It excels on creamy juices...

Back