Sherman RTA

OK there is Slug Juice in Sherman number one so it's time for Sherman Number 2 to be built. And we will put dual DNA Fused Claptons 2 * 26 /36 in with XXX.
DNAFusedClaptons1.jpg DNAFusedClaptons2.jpg

Simple to wick and pretty forgiving...
DNAFusedClaptons3.jpg

Easy fill!
DNAFusedClaptons4.jpg

Bingo! Ready to rock and roll!
DNAFusedClaptons5.jpg

@VapeSnow I don't know... but will keep my eyes and ears open!
View attachment 80059

OK there is Slug Juice in Sherman number one so it's time for Sherman Number 2 to be built. And we will put dual DNA Fused Claptons 2 * 26 /36 in with XXX.
View attachment 80085 View attachment 80086

Simple to wick and pretty forgiving...
View attachment 80087

Easy fill!
View attachment 80088

Bingo! Ready to rock and roll!
View attachment 80089

Awesome thx I really need a glass tank when i get my Sherman.

55watts Rob? You need to push it with Dna coils, i would say 85watts will be perfect

Pretty good on my first build... still playing with it and will put in some DNA Coils (Fused Clapton 2*26/36) in the second one today to play... No leaking since I built it with my standard 24g Ni80's yesterday... always prefer to play for a few days before making a final call but at this stage I'm happy I got two...

The Sherman is a huge tank for huge builds and huge air and high power which is not my normal style but will do a review next week once I have given this baby a full tonk! ;-)

My kinda tank. Would love to see a local vendor stock these

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OK let's try again with the Sherman! @RiaanRed from the Coil Compnay was kind enough to send me some of his beautiful creations... they look so good in thier presentation box that I really didn't want to take them out... however he sent me 4 so two will stay in the box and two have gone onto the Sherman. I have been battling with the Sherman a bit because it's a big coil, big power, huge size and balls to the wall tank! Not my normal style... so let's give the Sherman a go...

First thing I discovered was I needed my DNA200 Mod because none of my 75 watt devices were powerful enough for this beast!
CoilCo-01.jpg CoilCo-02.jpg

The deck is not the easiest to work with and you need to put a leg either side of the screw otherwise the plate doesn't site flat... and this means you have to open the coils legs a bit... Trimming two of the legs (the inside ones) turned out to be a bit of an issue and I had to get a new set of wire cutters to get in and cut the legs.
CoilCo-03.jpg CoilCo-04.jpg

Very little attention was needed to get them glowing perfectly!
CoilCo-05.jpg CoilCo-06.jpg

Started at 100 watts and have ended down at 80 watts... Resistance is 0.11Ω It's a warm vape and maybe I should put in a less severe juice than XXX because the menthol is quite powerful in this setup... but at least I'm getting flavour... the big vapers are gonna love this tank!
CoilCo-07.jpg CoilCo-08.jpg

Thank you @RiaanRed for sending me these beautiful Coils!

Looks UNREAL uncle! Menthol juices on staple coils tend to be a bit overwhelming.
I am very glad you like them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome @Rob Fisher
That pic of them installed looks great
I chuckled that you needed different wire cutters.

I can just imagine what XXX must taste like on that. Maybe you should try Menthol Ice
(runs away and hides...)

OK let's try again with the Sherman! @RiaanRed from the Coil Compnay was kind enough to send me some of his beautiful creations... they look so good in thier presentation box that I really didn't want to take them out... however he sent me 4 so two will stay in the box and two have gone onto the Sherman. I have been battling with the Sherman a bit because it's a big coil, big power, huge size and balls to the wall tank! Not my normal style... so let's give the Sherman a go...

First thing I discovered was I needed my DNA200 Mod because none of my 75 watt devices were powerful enough for this beast!
View attachment 80718 View attachment 80719

The deck is not the easiest to work with and you need to put a leg either side of the screw otherwise the plate doesn't site flat... and this means you have to open the coils legs a bit... Trimming two of the legs (the inside ones) turned out to be a bit of an issue and I had to get a new set of wire cutters to get in and cut the legs.
View attachment 80720 View attachment 80721

View attachment 80722 View attachment 80723

Started at 100 watts and have ended down at 80 watts... Resistance is 0.11Ω It's a warm vape and maybe I should put in a less severe juice than XXX because the menthol is quite powerful in this setup... but at least I'm getting flavour... the big vapers are gonna love this tank!
View attachment 80724 View attachment 80725

Beautiful build. I really like this build deck a LOT. I am used to bending leads to fit Goons etc. Most fascinating tank I have ever seen.

View attachment 80718 View attachment 80719

View attachment 80720 View attachment 80721

View attachment 80722 View attachment 80723

View attachment 80724 View attachment 80725

Rob you're stepping up in leaps & bounds. I thinks you're going to have to look at installing some sort of extraction in your Vape Cave.:whew:

And?
You can't do that skipper.
Come on, don't just tease like that and then leave us hanging.

What's the verdict?

And?
You can't do that skipper.
Come on, don't just tease like that and then leave us hanging.

What's the verdict?

I am still battling with the Sherman and to be honest the Skyline and Hussar is so way more in my wheelhouse that I haven't really given the Sherman a fair shake yet... The Skyline and Hussar are so damn perfect for me... the Sherman is for BIG builds, BIG power, HIGH HEAT and MASSIVE clouds and that's not really my style... but I know I can get flavour because I tried @Takie's Sherman and his build was great... so it may wait for him to come do my build...

Back