Sherman RTA

@Rob Fisher , glad to see the Sherman getting another go in your vape cave.

Not sure but it sounds to me this tank "wants" lower ohms and much more power to get it to sing the song it sings.

Yip it does Hi Ho @Silver but I don't smaak hot vapes... trying to turn the tank into something it's not... :confused:

Yip it does Hi Ho @Silver but I don't smaak hot vapes... trying to turn the tank into something it's not... :confused:

I know what you mean @Rob Fisher
Hope the new coils that come make a difference
Otherwise - its just not for you - but you have tried it and shared it with us - and for that I am grateful!!

Pumped it up to 50 watts... seems happier... shorter toots but am getting to know the tank a bit better! And the flavour has improved!

Pumped it up to 50 watts... seems happier... shorter toots but am getting to know the tank a bit better! And the flavour has improved!

Rob, is that XXx in there?

Am thinking on your next pitstop maybe try something like Milky Way - and see how it goes

I dont mind hot vapes means shorter puffs but still enjoyable on the sherman. The coil empire claptons came out though and I coiled a 10wrap 3.5id on it last night.

Flavour is good and bigger clouds than I am used to...running it at 65 watts.

Getting used to it. Will run it full time for the next week and see what gives...

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

Another attempt to tame my Sherman! 4mm dual coils coming out at 0.26Ω running at 80 watts! Still not the flavour I'm looking for...
ShermanCoil1.jpg ShermanCoil2.jpg

Out with the old in with the new!
ShermanCoil3.jpg ShermanCoil4.jpg ShermanCoil5.jpg ShermanCoil6.jpg

Still a damn pity the ares has a 70watt chip :( going tp rebuild now with some ni80 wire... has to be something more i can do in this tank.

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

Finally my Sherman is producing the flavour I was hoping for... @Takie rebuilt the coil and wick for me... 0,26Ω at 38 watts and now it's perfect! And the leaking I was getting was from a dicky O-Ring.
Sherman1.jpg Sherman2.jpg Sherman3.jpg

Great to hear @Rob Fisher
Lucky that @Takie popped in for a visit!
Thats so cool

Elo all , so i got my sherman a while ago and realy enjoy it ......
Looking for the ultem bubble kit for it , anyone local have any ?

I can bring in myself but the import costs is just to much to makenit worth my while.

Elo all , so i got my sherman a while ago and realy enjoy it ......
Looking for the ultem bubble kit for it , anyone local have any ?

I can bring in myself but the import costs is just to much to makenit worth my while.
Also want that kit... no wait. I need that kit.

Back