Sherman RTA

I've got the atty already bud, just ordered the bubble tank only now.

And that's Canadian doll-hairs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nicely done!

I really can't wait because my tank is cracking.

f934abfb0a79b08721eb136165fd879f.jpg

Apart from the cracking tank I'm enjoying it. Had a few issues with leakage but once I started using 4mm coils it's working beautifully. It's a very flavorful tank and chucks clouds!

I've put it away for now till the bubble tank arrives.

Sherman with the Bubble Tank! I'm sure the juice capacity is around the 8 litre mark! :b1:

@rev2xtc PM me your Real Name, address, postal code and cell number and I'll send you a spare Ultem tank. I got two.

ShermanBubble1.jpg ShermanBubble2.jpg ShermanBubble3.jpg

Sherman with the Bubble Tank! I'm sure the juice capacity is around the 8 litre mark! :b1:

@rev2xtc PM me your Real Name, address, postal code and cell number and I'll send you a spare Ultem tank. I got two.

Mr @Rob Fisher, you are a legend sir! Tank received in good order!

496d51f479a86a1b9193aadc35606482.jpg

I must admit, from all the HE gear that you have shown us, this is the one that I like the most. It just looks ... I cant describe in words. I am sure the the vape experience cant even compare to the looks. Nevermind my rambling, but just had to get that off my chest, this is one awesome looking rta.

@Deckie I tried @Rob Fishers suggested build with 24g ni80 and its vaping a dream at 60w. Some of the best flavor I've experienced.

Btw the juice is ADV Chilled Naartjie and it's amazing, the menthol hit is perfect @YeOldeOke

@Deckie I tried @Rob Fishers suggested build with 24g ni80 and its vaping a dream at 60w. Some of the best flavor I've experienced.

Btw the juice is ADV Chilled Naartjie and it's amazing, the menthol hit is perfect @YeOldeOke

Hey bud, have tried any other HE RTA ?
I just wanted a comparison in terms of build quality, heat resistance, flavour, leaking issues ?
Thanks

I haven't unfortunately, closest I've come is a Petri RTA which is not even close I think.

I spoke to Rob and tbh it seems the Sherman is not in the same league as the likes of the Skyline but good in its own right.

Perhaps Rob can share more insight as he has way more experience with HE tanks.

Hey bud, have tried any other HE RTA ?
I just wanted a comparison in terms of build quality, heat resistance, flavour, leaking issues ?
Thanks

The Sherman is very different to the Skyline and Hussar. If you are a high wattage vaper then the Sherman is for you... if you want low wattage and flavour then the Hussar or Skyline is for you.

The best RTA in the world from all points of view (Quality and flavour) is the Skyline... that is if you like outstanding flavour, low wattage, not a hot vape, single coil vaping like I do.

OK let's try the Sherman again... waiting on special coils from @RiaanRed (but Aramex (they are useless) stole the parcel so awaiting another order) but in the meantime I got the roll of 24g Ni80 from Kidney Puncher and did two 10 wrap 4mm ID coils that came out at 0.69Ω and firing at 35 watts... still not 100% happy with the vape but it's now cool enough of a vape for me and the flavour isn't bad...
ShermanVK1.jpg ShermanVK2.jpg ShermanVK3.jpg ShermanVK4.jpg Snapshot_20170214_1.JPG

@Rob Fisher , glad to see the Sherman getting another go in your vape cave.

Not sure but it sounds to me this tank "wants" lower ohms and much more power to get it to sing the song it sings.

Back