Sherman RTA

I am still battling with the Sherman and to be honest the Skyline and Hussar is so way more in my wheelhouse that I haven't really given the Sherman a fair shake yet... The Skyline and Hussar are so damn perfect for me... the Sherman is for BIG builds, BIG power, HIGH HEAT and MASSIVE clouds and that's not really my style... but I know I can get flavour because I tried @Takie's Sherman and his build was great... so it may wait for him to come do my build...
Uncle Rob. I will send you some Nano aliens that will work perfect for your vaping style

Uncle Rob. I will send you some Nano aliens that will work perfect for your vaping style

That would be wonderful @RiaanRed, on the condition I can pay for them... please can you make me a couple of different options that you think I will like and PM me the invoice. Thankyou... I'm determined to love the SHerman because I know it's a great tank!

That would be wonderful @RiaanRed, on the condition I can pay for them... please can you make me a couple of different options that you think I will like and PM me the invoice. Thankyou... I'm determined to love the SHerman because I know it's a great tank!

Will do Uncle Rob

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Rob Fisher
Do you find the ultem glass a bit more difficult to close etc instead if the normal acrilics? Like that the oring are a bit thigther when closing the top .

@Rob Fisher
Do you find the ultem glass a bit more difficult to close etc instead if the normal acrilics? Like that the oring are a bit thigther when closing the top .

To be honest I haven't really played with the Sherman at all. I tried it when it first arrived and couldn't find a build for it and am awaiting some special nano claptons for it before I try again.

I have the Ultem Tank already and the fat ultem is inbound.

Where did you order from? Aaaand do you have a spare one i can purchase from you for when my Sherman arrives
emoji23.png
emoji23.png
emoji23.png

I don't have a spare but I ordered the standard Ultem tanks from the same company in Canada I bought the Sherman from. carracksuppliesco.com
The fat one I ordered direct from Imperial Direct.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1053701514714012/

OK let's try the Sherman again... I fear it's a bit too much for me but let's try 4mm ID Ni80 24g 7 wraps... 0,32Ω and firing at 42 watts. The menthol in XXX is a little too strong in this set up and maybe I should try something like Slug Juice. But I am getting closer to actually using the Sherman!
ShermanMythos1.jpg ShermanMythos2.jpg ShermanMythos3.jpg ShermanMythos4.jpg

Thank you Pete Parish and James Hodson (both in the UK) for thier help on getting my Sherman to perform as I had hoped it would. 4mm ID 24g Ni 80 10 wraps coming out at 0,5Ω and firing it at 60 watts. Such a good vape and so much more in my comfort zone! Thank you guys! Notice the before and after coils.

The Sherman has now gone into everyday use! Whoooo! :b1:

Sherman1.jpg Sherman2.jpg Sherman3.jpg Sherman4.jpg Sherman5.jpg

Thank you Pete Parish and James Hodson (both in the UK) for thier help on getting my Sherman to perform as I had hoped it would. 4mm ID 24g Ni 80 10 wraps coming out at 0,5Ω and firing it at 60 watts. Such a good vape and so much more in my comfort zone! Thank you guys! Notice the before and after coils.

The Sherman has now gone into everyday use! Whoooo! :b1:

View attachment 82937 View attachment 82938 View attachment 82939 View attachment 82940 View attachment 82941
Why is it in Soft mode @Rob Fisher ?

Put it on Powerful or Powerful + mode. LOL

Then you can reduce the wattage.

If you decide to recoup your expenses on this tank I will pay your original purchase price plus shipping etc. I am planning on ordering one so if you feel you don't get along then please PM me @Rob Fisher

Back