Shopping list after lockdown

TyTy

Chasing Flavour
LV

Awards
So what's everyone planning on getting after lockdown? Had some time to look around for new juice I Wana try and came across a few iv been dying to give a go

Phat Harry- That Pink Ice Cream
Emisarry - Pure Blue
Nostalgia - Avatar

As well as some firebolt cotton and all sorted.

What's everyone else dying to get their hands on after lockdown?

So what's everyone planning on getting after lockdown? Had some time to look around for new juice I Wana try and came across a few iv been dying to give a go

Phat Harry- That Pink Ice Cream
Emisarry - Pure Blue
Nostalgia - Avatar

As well as some firebolt cotton and all sorted.

What's everyone else dying to get their hands on after lockdown?

That Pure Blue is such a delicious one. It's also on my list of goodies. Also keen on the new Nostalgia and the new Tribe triple Berry and the Tribe Mango Peach

That Pure Blue is such a delicious one. It's also on my list of goodies. Also keen on the new Nostalgia and the new Tribe triple Berry and the Tribe Mango Peach
Yeah I was between the Tribe triple Berry aswell and Avatar but iv heard amazing things from avatar so Wana give it a try

Yeah I was between the Tribe triple Berry aswell and Avatar but iv heard amazing things from avatar so Wana give it a try

Avatar is an absolute gem of a juice, hated my first 5mls, now, i cant get enough of it.

18mg MTL. Never used to vape it as I used nic salts for in-between turbo charges, but I found a bottle of 18mg last week and I just can't put it down.

Replace my batteries that are all tired! A new batch of Sony VT6's! Already ordered and paid for just waiting for the couriers to start working again and they will arrive!

My Fasttech parcel can finally come home...
Lots and lots of DIY stock from Blck and lots and lots of Budino for my wife...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good thread @TyTy !

Am keen to try get a good MTL top airflow RTA
And one or two newer juices that I have noted but haven’t got my notes on me, lol

Last edited:
Emissary Pure Red
Emissary Pure Green
Unicorn Frappe
Panama
JEL Flip n Ice
Liquid Crystal
Custardy
Game Changer
ANML Looper
Flatwire Flapton spools ni80
Havana Nights MTL
Some PG VG and Concentrates in case things go south again.

Need to restock, this lockdown has run my cupboards dry and I usually like to keep at least 2 months stock on hand just in case.

Emissary Pure Red
Emissary Pure Green
Unicorn Frappe
Panama
JEL Flip n Ice
Liquid Crystal
Custardy
Game Changer
ANML Looper
Flatwire Flapton spools ni80
Havana Nights MTL
Some PG VG and Concentrates in case things go south again.

Need to restock, this lockdown has run my cupboards dry and I usually like to keep at least 2 months stock on hand just in case.

Nice list there

Same here i had so much stock on me that I didn't think I would need but my cotton is almost finished and on my last bit of Frosteez, might need to break the bank abit

With my wife having an underlying condition which means she is totally housebound for the duration which due to other reasons she is having a really hard time dealing with, the first thing i will get is a massive bunch of flowers for her!

So my "on-the-way" list is the following:
  • Vaporesso Gen Mod
  • Pulse V2 RDA
  • MD RTA
  • Battery Charger
  • Batteries
  • Cotton
  • Coils
  • Nutty Crunchy Cookie
  • Don Juan Reserve
  • Milktart Milkshake
  • Some DIY stuff that I have been wanting to dabble in...(Thanks to this forum)
Cannot wait for it all to get here...one day I hope. Craving for some vaping.

I need a new mod, mine keeps freezing randomly, and my god do I need some flavour, I ran out of flavours for DIY, and I've been vaping flavourless and it's so BORING. I'm glad I have the nic and bases but wow I'm so sick of this now.

At first I just wanted to buy the basic juices. But now after reading all the things. I definitely want to buy my first DIY set up and a new mod. My voopoo has served me well, but I think it's time for something new and better.

I need a new mod, mine keeps freezing randomly, and my god do I need some flavour, I ran out of flavours for DIY, and I've been vaping flavourless and it's so BORING. I'm glad I have the nic and bases but wow I'm so sick of this now.
What died and let you up to the surface for a quick peak?

just kidding, nice to see you back.

What died and let you up to the surface for a quick peak?

just kidding, nice to see you back.

I was released from my prison when the fourth seal was broken as the blood moon rose on the seventh cycle of the kandarian calendar. Now I may roam the earth spreading mischief.

Back