SHOUT AND THANKS to IVC

MrDeedz

Vaping Enthusiast
LV

Awards
Just wana give a huge shout out to Adriaan aka @ivc_mixer .
You are a legend boet!

2 weeks ago I made contact with this gent, Putting up with all my questions and complaints lol and what a kind gesture: he mixed some sample 18mg juices and sent them to me at hes courier expense as well as a gift and for free . This was sent to me unexpected,
WOW. This dude def doesn't skimp on hes Nicotine lol, My 18 & 24mg juices are def hitting the throat hard and as desired expectation. Mixing juices to clients specific requirements and needs doesn't come easily,
Ordered some juices for myself and a few mates and he sent them a few days earlier too! Lifesaver!
Just want to say a huge thanks brother, Your professional I am truly grateful for,
In these tough times we facing in SA its people like you that truly are appreciated and valued,
:campeon: CHAMPION

upload_2020-8-24_15-42-46.png

upload_2020-8-24_15-43-25.png

Yeah I can second that.

In my early days I had a problem with my only regulated mod. He personally dropped off a spare mod just so I can rebuild and clean my coils until I can get a new mod. I'm still greatfull for that.

It was only a pleasure sir. You had an issue and I was happy to help :)

I have to jump on this appreciation train, I just got my order and filled my tank with Raspberry Pineapple - WOW! This juice is amazing @ivc_mixer!
Your PIF bottle of juice is an awesome initiative and I know the recipient will be thrilled.

I can't thank you enough, it's been a pleasure fron start to finish! IMG_20200825_091538.jpg

Thank you for the kind words :)

And thank you for helping out with the PIF. I am sure the recipient you choose will appreciate and enjoy it :)

Back