Show us your builds - Drippers (RDAs)

Nice coil @BhavZ
Why is it called the "sleeper coil"
Does it take a lomg time to wake up?
Thanks @Silver
I have no idea why Rip calls it the sleeper coil. Initially it does take a bit of a while to heat up but ones the kanthal has been worked in it hits hard and fast. Nice dense vape with a standard dual airhole setup on the trident, flavour is on par with the a dual coil setup in my experience.

In comparison to a standard dual coil this sucker does heat up faster once it has broken in.

rip trippers 24g super nano dragon coil
wrapped around a mini allen key
10 wraps
24g
a4ebyrud.jpg
haduhybe.jpg
yrudydus.jpg

sent from my reonautical cloud machine
And how did you wick it for the Igo-F?

Hi guys.
Noob coil builder of note...
Here is my first attempt on a 3d dripper.
28g 7 wraps, 1.2ohm with cotton wick
3ezebere.jpg

da3a5ame.jpg

uryta8as.jpg

Much airier draw than what im used to, trying a dual coil this evening

Last edited:
guys who have tridents, just a quick question, does your post also move when you tightening the screws?

my one negative post keeps turning as i tighten it.

any ideas how to fix that?

don't turn to hard those posts break off

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

Origen dripper dual 7 wrap 28g 2mm coils at 0.6ohm.
Very good vape nice and warm flavour is good.
ade5atuv.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

The tinker craving struck again. 2x pieces of 28g A1 kanthal , 1x piece of 26g A1 kanthal. Twisted. 4/3 wrap on a 2mm bit. Getting 0.25OHMS. On a 3D dripper chi you mod Efest 18650 35A. unabl to upload any pics on this thread not sure why though.

Clouds are good but need to drill out the air-holes on this rda to make it better. My igow6 is stuck at customs was hoping to get my quad coil build on today

Hey guys

So I just asked / told my wife she must build a coil, her 1st coil. As I want to see what she can do.
She did everything by herself and I only corrected her once when she was torching the coil to be micro. As she forgot to squeeze it between the tweezers. But after I told her that she was on her way again.

Here are some pics. Please leave a comment...

Oh and if you notice something different about her coils its because she is a left and wraps her coils the other way arround. :)

28G kanthal
1.5mm ID
9 wraps
1.39Ohm

nyry3e4e.jpg

ugany2ev.jpg

y7ebumug.jpg

7etynydy.jpg

te3ybetu.jpg

tuba5esy.jpg

deqabuqe.jpg

e4yqa7e8.jpg

u4y4asy8.jpg

edu9ynuh.jpg

napybumu.jpg

y3ypa9e5.jpg

esu3amu2.jpg

umanuve2.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Awesome, well done to her. Only thing is that 9 wraps on 1.5 ID with 28g cannot be 0.39 ohms. Far too low. Not 1.39 ohms maybe?
EDIT: Saw the ohm meter photo just now, yes it is 1.39, so just a mistake on your part in the description.

Very well done, that looks like a great coil.

That is one huge coil. Have not tried it but might give it a go with weekend with parallel 26g if I can find a bit big enough at home

Back