Show us your builds - Drippers (RDAs)

Great coiling, as always. How do you find the Atomic? If not to your liking, please mod to bf and send on to me:D.
Its awesome, flavour is great just have to drip more often its smaller than the drippers I'm use to but thats why its a flavour monster. I'll make you deal pop one on your next ft order and I'll drill the post for you

Im planning on drilling my posts on my 3D what diameter should the holes be?

Im planning on drilling my posts on my 3D what diameter should the holes be?
To make post holes as opposed to having to trap the wire under the screws? You might be able to do the neg posts but the pos post is a sleeve really I don't think it would work. You get little washers with the 3D which make it easy to trap wire under.

But its still a headache when u tighten the screws and it pull the coil, i will have to mcguyver something with that pos post

But its still a headache when u tighten the screws and it pull the coil, i will have to mcguyver something with that pos post
Avoid that by leaving you coil wrapped around your mandrel when you install it I have 2 of each size drill bit for that exact reason, works like a charm. Once you tighten them down position and remove then you can pulse and tweeze them.

Its awesome, flavour is great just have to drip more often its smaller than the drippers I'm use to but thats why its a flavour monster. I'll make you deal pop one on your next ft order and I'll drill the post for you
Deal, thank you very muchness.

yba4eja8.jpg
4u8eny8e.jpg
re7y8ure.jpg

Dual sleeper coils on Igo-W6 0.2ohms 5 wraps each on 2mm drill bit 28g kanthal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Avoid that by leaving you coil wrapped around your mandrel when you install it I have 2 of each size drill bit for that exact reason, works like a charm. Once you tighten them down position and remove then you can pulse and tweeze them.

The master doing what he does best!!!:):):)

Yes the IGO-L with post holes spoils one but I soon realised I have to leave the mandrel in when I did my first build on the Aqua.

Still need to visit that place you told me about!

Dual sleeper coils on Igo-W6 0.2ohms 5 wraps each on 2mm drill bit 28g kanthal

Looking awesome!!! 0.2 Ohms is way too hot for me! You actually vape it or you just experimenting? Also battery life is rather short in that range...:p

Looking awesome!!! 0.2 Ohms is way too hot for me! You actually vape it or you just experimenting? Also battery life is rather short in that range...:p

Lol it's hot. But ok for a quick burst. Yip battery drain is crazy. Great for 100%vg juice and low Nic level

2ahejuru.jpg
5e4a4uze.jpg

Dual jumbo coil 28g kanthal 5 wraps on a metal skewer 0.7 ohms. Producing great clouds. 90/10 VG/PG DIY peaches & "iDeal" milk juice

My first try at the trident 26g 10 wraps on a 3mm I'd. Reading at 0.14 but I know that's wrong 0.7 on vtr.
Any suggestions I think I over did the cotton but it has flavour and hits nice but just not what I expected

View attachment 7740uploadfromtaptalk1404791052457.jpg

not too bad alex heree us a pic of how I wick my trident
e4ujaham.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

what were you expecting?
@Riaz was expecting a lot more flavor, and some denser vapor, when i compare it to my mpt3 which is my favorite atty, i would say its only like a 10% to 15% increase on the flavor. Produces a lot more vapor though but thats not what i am looking for right now, will go into the cloud chasing scene later on

I think i'm gonna try a smaller ID build maybe drop down to 2.4mm then 2mm so I can get to the sweet spot that i am looking for.

Any suggestions on the coil build for best flavor on the trident.

@Riaz was expecting a lot more flavor, and some denser vapor, when i compare it to my mpt3 which is my favorite atty, i would say its only like a 10% to 15% increase on the flavor. Produces a lot more vapor though but thats not what i am looking for right now, will go into the cloud chasing scene later on
i think you should try to higher your ohms a little

i think you should try to higher your ohms a little

Getting a higher ohm level will def give you more of a flavor vape. I found that on Igo-w6 if I just upped my ohms from bellow 0.2 to above 0.8 the flavor comes a lot more

Back