Show us your Pit Stop

Serpent Mini 25 (and a couple of others) Pit Stop!

It was time to give the Serpent Mini 25's a major Pit Stop... cleaned in warm to hot water and dry burn the coils and cool under a running tap...
PitStopSM1.jpg PitStopSM2.jpg

Coils in pretty good condition but still need to glow red hot and then put under a running tap twice... it really works well!
PitStopSM3.jpg

Serpent Mini 22's doing duty while the 25's are getting the once over! The goodies are almost dry but we have to wait for the family to wake up before firing up the hair dryer to get them completely dry!
PitStopSM4.jpg

The Mods awaiting thier clean tanks with new wicks!
PitStopSM5.jpg

those 2 mods on the left are just calling me.. looks real quality.
hoping to get something decent like that in December :inlove:

@Yagya the green one is the Asmodus Kodama and the Blue one is the Athena Pride 75. The Kodama is a dual 18650 and the Athena is a 26650 DNA75... both can handle 25mm tanks with ease and the Athena could had a even bigger tank like the Dumptank.
Hand 003.JPG

I can't explain it but noticed when placing a thin plastic container (KFC Mash & Gravy) with warm water in the centre of the Ultra Sonic, it seems there is more (magnified) ultra sonic waves?
Also keeping the US cleaner from juice/ gunk.
DSC_0357.JPG

Sent from my E5633 using Tapatalk

I can't explain it but noticed when placing a thin plastic container (KFC Mash & Gravy) with warm water in the centre of the Ultra Sonic, it seems there is more (magnified) ultra sonic waves?
Also keeping the US cleaner from juice/ gunk.
View attachment 76647

The way to do it is put the parts you need to clean, along with your cleaning solution in a sealed container like a glass jar or plasic tub, put that in the USC and then fill the USC with water. Run your cycle and you can reuse the water. Running the USC without water in the basket is bad for the transducers, well that is what I have been taught.

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

The way to do it is put the parts you need to clean, along with your cleaning solution in a sealed container like a glass jar or plasic tub, put that in the USC and then fill the USC with water. Run your cycle and you can reuse the water. Running the USC without water in the basket is bad for the transducers, well that is what I have been taught.

Thanks, the USC has water in the pic, there is just more activity/waves inside the tub, will never run it dry.

Thanks, the USC has water in the pic, there is just more activity/waves inside the tub, will never run it dry.

Oh and the waves you can see is the plastic container deforming and causing a wave. Whats doing the cleaning you don't really see.

Oh and the waves you can see is the plastic container deforming and causing a wave. Whats doing the cleaning you don't really see.

I'm with you on this, what is funny, if I put my finger in the plastic container I can clearly feel the US waves stronger than without the container? It feels like a increased needles and pins sensation.

So Friday night and doing a small pit stop.
Polishing the tubes and minikin and giving the Goon and Recoil along with the SM25 a new wick.

Also cleaning some tips and a tank which is going into the Gorge the Sapor 25, was not what i expected based on my experience with the sapor 22.

20170203_233513.jpg

20170203_233538.jpg

Last edited:
It's been so crazy on the work front that I haven't had a chance to properly pitstop for a few days.

My Vaping has been in 'maintenance' mode for quite some time. Pity because there are so many things on my 'to experiment list' lol

Needed to pitstop tonight with some staples to carry me through the next day or two

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1487100528.361822.jpg

From left to right:

Avocado got a simple refill of my BlackBobasSweetVirginia blend. Loving that in this atty

REO Mini came back into service with a new 0.7ohm coil and HHV Huntsman juice. Mini thumper. Nice. REO mini has been sitting on the sidelines for quite a while and it was time to put this champ back into service for the occasional strong tobacco MTL puff.

REO Black aka 'Thumper' got a new wick and a refill of my diluted Blackbird menthol. Am rationing the Blackbird but even diluted this is awesome! Strong punch.

Lemo1 got a refill of Strawberry menthol for work on the computer. This tank lasts me about 2 days. Battery change in the sig100 plus. Legendary desk mod that.

All set. Feels good. Bring on the work. Gonna be a tough next week or two on my side...

Billet Box's and a few other items - Pit Stop Baby! :b1:

Both Billet Box's get the Pit Stop along with the Hadaly and one of the Hussar's. All sitting under the fan drying before they all get a new wick and XXX refill!

PitStop 001.JPG PitStop 003.JPG PitStop 004.JPG

And the Carlos Creations Mod with Skyline are looking after me while we pit stop the BB's! The Skyline is just bloody perfect! :h:
PitStop 005.JPG

Just before I went in for operation on my hand. They need to last till I can build again

bdb03d12dbfab2510356cd6cacfa8637.jpg

Hope you recover soon @wiesbang
Sorry to hear

It's been so crazy on the work front that I haven't had a chance to properly pitstop for a few days.

My Vaping has been in 'maintenance' mode for quite some time. Pity because there are so many things on my 'to experiment list' lol

Needed to pitstop tonight with some staples to carry me through the next day or two

View attachment 84996

From left to right:

Avocado got a simple refill of my BlackBobasSweetVirginia blend. Loving that in this atty

REO Mini came back into service with a new 0.7ohm coil and HHV Huntsman juice. Mini thumper. Nice. REO mini has been sitting on the sidelines for quite a while and it was time to put this champ back into service for the occasional strong tobacco MTL puff.

REO Black aka 'Thumper' got a new wick and a refill of my diluted Blackbird menthol. Am rationing the Blackbird but even diluted this is awesome! Strong punch.

Lemo1 got a refill of Strawberry menthol for work on the computer. This tank lasts me about 2 days. Battery change in the sig100 plus. Legendary desk mod that.

All set. Feels good. Bring on the work. Gonna be a tough next week or two on my side...
Lol. I can't believe you've mixed menthol into blackbird :eek:

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

Lol. I can't believe you've mixed menthol into blackbird :eek:

Lol @Yiannaki - its a winner I tell you.
My Blackbird is on extreme rations at the moment
So its like just a small bit of it into a PG/VG/nic mix - with some menthol added.
But the Blackbird is so prominent that it doesnt matter, one still gets great flavour

By the way, the menthol picks it up very nicely.
I still enjoy Blackbird as it is - but given that I am diluting, adding the menthol is great

Lol @Yiannaki - its a winner I tell you.
My Blackbird is on extreme rations at the moment
So its like just a small bit of it into a PG/VG/nic mix - with some menthol added.
But the Blackbird is so prominent that it doesnt matter, one still gets great flavour

By the way, the menthol picks it up very nicely.
I still enjoy Blackbird as it is - but given that I am diluting, adding the menthol is great
It sounds interesting

Is there no way to source any blackbird from the US?

Quick hotel morning pit stop for the REO mini - nice and easy

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1487657156.962794.jpg

Billet Box's and a few other items - Pit Stop Baby! :b1:

Both Billet Box's get the Pit Stop along with the Hadaly and one of the Hussar's. All sitting under the fan drying before they all get a new wick and XXX refill!

View attachment 85189 View attachment 85190 View attachment 85191

And the Carlos Creations Mod with Skyline are looking after me while we pit stop the BB's! The Skyline is just bloody perfect! :h:
View attachment 85192

Do you put new coils in those BB's every time?
Reason I'm asking is I'm finding it difficult to understand how you going to give them a dry burn to clean?

Do you put new coils in those BB's every time?
Reason I'm asking is I'm finding it difficult to understand how you going to give them a dry burn to clean?

No a coil lasts me a long time... dry burn is easy... the part with the coil you can screw onto a normal mod and I dry burn it that way.

Also the wick lasts a long time and even after changing wicks after 4-5 days it's still white and I guess it could last longer... after having changed wicks everyday with my REO's I'm taking a while to get used to the new HE tanks that seem not to need wick changing very often...

Quick pitstop

REO Black (aka Thunper) got a refill of Blackbird menthol, fresh batt and a new Jap Cotton wick

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1488736876.815965.jpg

And the little Evod1 got a refill of it's VM Berry Blaze menthol.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1488736918.183688.jpg

Mouth to lung morning vaping sorted for the next few days.

Back