Show us your Pit Stop

I know this does not measure up to the rest of you guys but i am proud of my little setup
eb275bb0784cf35054cc9cd1b35d2dcf.jpg

Sent from my E2333 using Tapatalk

Quick morning hotel pitstop

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1488945673.035648.jpg

Am in CT for a short visit. Only brought the Evod and the Subtank Mini. Only had hand luggage on the flight so didn't bring coiling kit and scissors etc. So the REOs stayed at home.

Am missing my Blackbird to be honest but these champs are doing well.

Evod for the win for stealth MTL Vaping on the plane and inbetween meetings. With 18mg and added menthol of course....

Pit Stop for me and my wife's daily's
ef59c362ee2712775b79c3b54e127f42.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unfortunately no. It's a Smok R200. One of my first mods that's still going strong.

Ok, i thought it looked similar
Anyhow, gotta respect those old workhorses that just keep on going
Lekker pitstop there. Enjoy

So neat and tidy the forums P.S. are making me feel like a slob,got to up my game.And not lit the wife see these pics!
Quite a number of topics are pushing me in that direction. My lab sucks, I spend without budgeting, I need to spend more time on the details of my builds...

All these are the universe pointing me in the direction of how to become a better man... (Now that's 100% medicine man wisdom right there.)

Regards

Was time for a clean up. Everything US cleaned, contacts and batteries all greased up, brass cleaned and sealed with some Renaissance Wax.

cleanup.jpg

044e430dfe442c8cbb88055290e4a80f.jpg

Not a major pit stop...but Goon was due for a fresh build,and @KZOR gave me a set of wires he did,popped them in, 7wraps and coming to 0.35,should save a tad on battery life.Thanx @KZOR!

Time to pitstop the smooth svelte Petri RDA - I need some Big Guava Ice tonight!

After dry burning the micro aliens

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1491935915.089979.jpg

Followed by some Cotton Bacon V2 and lubing it up

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1491935943.823373.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1491936005.678544.jpg

Ooh what a pleasure. The Guava Ice is smooth and rich. What a pleasure.

As the Kayfun V5 looks on from the background with 'jealous eyes'.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1491936108.219019.jpg

What a glorious vape! So much thick tasty vapour. Nighttime treat deluxe...

Jeepers, the flavour is very good on this Petri RDA with these Aliens

@Maxxis, just letting you know the coils you put in here are going great after the dry burn and rewick!
Thanks man! The vape got a bit tired after several drip sessions spanning over quite a while. Now its back to svelte luxury again.

And @Paulie 's guava is tasting so delicious - with some menthol to make it nice and icy. What a pleasure!

Last edited:
Jeepers, the flavour is very good on this Petri RDA with these Aliens

@Maxxis, just letting you know the coils you put in here are going great after the dry burn and rewick!
Thanks man! The vape got a bit tired after several drip sessions spanning over quite a while. Now its back to svelte luxury again.

And @pauilie 's guava is tasting so delicious - with some menthol to make it nice and icy. What a pleasure!
One more go before you need to rebuild those aliens @Silver. :D

One more go before you need to rebuild those aliens @Silver. :D

Lol @Christos - i know your tactics - hehe

I was going to ask you guys, how do you know when you need to get new Aliens?
And how did mine look after the dryburn and rinse under the tap?
I dont have that brush yet...

This was only my first dry burn and rewick. I estimate i probably vaped about 15ml or so on the first wick.
I have already vaped about 2ml now on this new wick. I am tooting like a steam engine. Hehe

How many mls should one get on the Aliens?
(Im vaping at around 30-40 Watts)

Lol @Christos - i know your tactics - hehe

I was going to ask you guys, how do you know when you need to get new Aliens?
And how did mine look after the dryburn and rinse under the tap?
I dont have that brush yet...

This was only my first dry burn and rewick. I estimate i probably vaped about 15ml or so on the first wick.
I have already vaped about 2ml now on this new wick. I am tooting like a steam engine. Hehe

How many mls should one get on the Aliens?
(Im vaping at around 30-40 Watts)
I don't measure ml but I do have a feel for when a coil looks gunked up beyond cleaning.
I usually get 2 to 3 months on some exotics. Nothing a dry burn and an ultrasonic can't fix.

Thanks @Christos - at least i dont have to attempt building aliens now

On another note, I am starting to feel the onset of a "Guava Silver"
Early signs of light headedness and a woosy buzz.
Going to back off for a bit

That Guava blend of mine is about 10mg -

Its so interesting. The vape itself is so smoothe. The throat hit is quite minimal. Actually, on lung hits I dont get much throat hit anyway, its different, like a gentle rubbing instead of a sharp punch. But after a while one feels woosy as the volume works its way into the system

Where's that Kayfun and bottle of water.... :D

I refuse to let her go that easily...

20170414_121055-800x450-1.jpg

Just making an official disclaimer that if this kills me then its because of my own stupidity ;)

Not so much a pit stop but a major overhaul.
Having found a few more juices I like to vape in the evenings as a change to my all day menthols and given I haven't been using any of my Reo's for a while and wanted to get one back in the rotation,I set out to see if I could also get a few more mods/atties in use.
Now I dislike dual coils with a passion and the main irritant of late has been the Kryten,after watching @KZOR review I realised mine is not the only one where you need a hammer to get the drip dip in and a vice and set of grips to get it out and for the first time since I bought it I managed to get the thing apart so the air flow could be adjusted,so duly coiled and set up its now not that bad.
Whilst I'm at it a quick change around of the Hadaly's and some fresh wicks in the ones that don't have ceramic and Im good to go for a while.
IMG_2346.jpg

Avo 24 pitstop tonight

Got a new wick and dry burn

I tell you what this atty produces such great flavour with twin tame coils at around 25 Watts
Very diluted Blackbird in there. Strangely i have grown to like this diluted blackbird in lung hit mode

image.jpeg

Major Pit Stop... NarBA, Pico RTA, Hellfire Havoc BF RDA, 2 x Exocet's, Doggy, Pocket RTA and a Hadaly!
PitStop.JPG

Major Pit Stop... NarBA, Pico RTA, Hellfire Havoc BF RDA, 2 x Exocet's, Doggy, Pocket RTA and a Hadaly!
View attachment 94907

You inspirational man!
I was just sucking on my Goon thinking "Ag nee, re-wick time" then I considered rocking the peerless till the weekend.
But Okay, cleaning and polishing it shall be.

Thanx for the kick in the butt Oom Rob.

Sent from my iPhone 7+ using Tapatalk

dbb31796051374fc4956cc11766712a2.jpg

All te copper things.
My two tunes, and the copper Goon.

Now to start polishing.

Sent from my iPhone 7+ using Tapatalk

Back