Show Us Your Reo Pics!!

#10 was sold to a fellow REOnaut after he destroyed his wife’s mini and needed a replacement. It was a 2015 SL/LP black anodized mini. I`ve taken a liking to Affiliation Eliquids Coco and Peachy so there might be two more REOs in my future as soon as the new owners of REOSMODS have the courier option available. If that happens then the hunt is on for two more Nuppins as well:)

View attachment 99821
Keep in mind, I have a black Nuppin v2 in immaculate condition, I doubt if I will use it again.

Beautiful @Blu_Marlin........ but, 9 uneven number, where is 10? It still haunts me, I decide to stop at 14;)

In Japanese culture odd numbers are preferred oven western even number preferences. 3, 5 and 7 are especially celebrated there. In many things I have followed their odd number ways much of my life. But with Reos I never sat on a given number for very long. Current in hand is 33, with another pending, but since I will never use more than a few select ones from those still in hand again I will probably just leave it as is and pass on another custom color P67 that I had planned before Rob sold Reosmods.

88110cd0b122e463702424468088839a.jpg

Some P67 love

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Something very special about a good tobacco MTL in the morning with coffee!

Reo/RM2 (aka Thumper) with some diluted AV Havana Gold (because the bottle is nearly finished)

I am sad and need to find more of this juice.

a70414a5e7eb4cdf87c2847f9fb78220.jpg

Last edited:
Something very special about a good tobacco MTL in the morning with coffee!

Reo/RM2 (aka Thumper) with some diluted AV Havana Gold (because the bottle in nearly finished)

I am sad and need to find more of this juice.

a70414a5e7eb4cdf87c2847f9fb78220.jpg

Oh that is a beauty Silver. I love the black and "silver" contrast. You may just make me search for a black door for my reo grand.

I am really in love with the reo mods. For a mechanical squonker they out perform my regulated devices on flavour by far.

Some work today so its an office check for me.

IMG_5334.JPG

Oh that is a beauty Silver. I love the black and "silver" contrast. You may just make me search for a black door for my reo grand.

Thanks @antonherbst
I agree, the black door does look very good with the silver mod
Thats the nice thing about the Reo - is being able to put different coloured doors on
Having said that, i have not changed this combo in over 2 years!

I am really in love with the reo mods. For a mechanical squonker they out perform my regulated devices on flavour by far.

Some work today so its an office check for me.

View attachment 107386

Ooh, that is a great setup
OL16 it looks like - ?
What a great flavour atty indeed

Ooh, that is a great setup
OL16 it looks like - ?
What a great flavour atty indeed

Yes @Silver it is the OL16. I got it from @Christos and so glad he approached me to give his atty a good home. This thing with single and dual coils are way better than any other dripper or rta i have tried. Reos definately for the win.

Yes @Silver it is the OL16. I got it from @Christos and so glad he approached me to give his atty a good home. This thing with single and dual coils are way better than any other dripper or rta i have tried. Reos definately for the win.

That is great @antonherbst
I love that OL16 - have had some "oh wow" moments with it on the fruity menthols
But still need to do more work and experimenting on it.

Beautiful devices here guys. I don't own a Reo, so sorry for posting in your special group :p
I do however have a future date with Mr @antonherbst for a Reo demo which I'm very much looking forward to (patiently waiting, absolutely no rush). There must be a reason you guys are going so gaga over these mods and I'm very curious why... :D

Beautiful devices here guys. I don't own a Reo, so sorry for posting in your special group :p
I do however have a future date with Mr @antonherbst for a Reo demo which I'm very much looking forward to (patiently waiting, absolutely no rush). There must be a reason you guys are going so gaga over these mods and I'm very curious why... :D

@TheV its hard to explain and thats why i offered you a demo on the reo. I will even have a full battery and a flat battery to test. I am in absolute love with the flavour. It might just be a taste thing. I would however like to get my hands on a regulated squonker and then test the ol16 on it. Or even "treading very carefully here" test it on a normal regulated device with a closed of bf pin as a dripper. But that for now is impossible as i love the reo and the ol16.

@TheV its hard to explain and thats why i offered you a demo on the reo. I will even have a full battery and a flat battery to test. I am in absolute love with the flavour. It might just be a taste thing. I would however like to get my hands on a regulated squonker and then test the ol16 on it. Or even "treading very carefully here" test it on a normal regulated device with a closed of bf pin as a dripper. But that for now is impossible as i love the reo and the ol16.
Haha, I'm reading this and I'm thinking to myself "but how are you going to get the ol16 off the Reo?" :p ... and you confirm it at the end. That experiment will have to wait.
That is the great thing about this (and so many other things in life) ... you don't have to be able to explain why you love certain things ... you just do, and that is also good!
We don't have to be able to justify all of our passions and joys in life :)

Back