Show Us Your Reo Pics!!

That's beautiful man

I need a Reo mini/OL16 set up now

While you find one:confused: i will think of you:eek: missing out every time i vape my Ice Queen.:p

I absolutely love the reo mini(& grand) and ol16 combo. They are really made for each other.

While you find one:confused: i will think of you:eek: missing out every time i vape my Ice Queen.:p

I absolutely love the reo mini(& grand) and ol16 combo. They are really made for each other.

I was running a P67 with OL16 and it was an absolute dream. I still have absolutely no idea why I sold it

I was running a P67 with OL16 and it was an absolute dream. I still have absolutely no idea why I sold it

Eina, That is a painful memory. May you get the P67 again soon. I just want to know from the REO owners what is the difference between a reo and a leprechaun? I think @Constantbester has a few. Maybe he could show me.

@antonherbst, I have a P67, Leprechaun and a 26650 squonker from Justin Pattrick. All are good. The Leprechaun is very similar than the Grand, but the Reo's have more safety features. The P67's I bought because of the hype and looks. The 26650 is great for a office vape. You can vape 10 ml of juice with a single battery.

Currently my favourite squonkers is the Krönig and Runt. I love lower ohm build 0.2, and the silver contacts hits like a beast. Unfortunately they are more expensive than a Reo in the R6000.00 range.

@antonherbst, I have a P67, Leprechaun and a 26650 squonker from Justin Pattrick. All are good. The Leprechaun is very similar than the Grand, but the Reo's have more safety features. The P67's I bought because of the hype and looks. The 26650 is great for a office vape. You can vape 10 ml of juice with a single battery.

Whats the size comparison of the reo mini to the p67 to the leprechaun?

@antonherbst, one of my favourite squonkers in my arsenaal is the Tmod. It is made by Tom Evans in the States, very similar than the CC Classic. I believe @Rob Fisher still have his CC in his collection.

reos.jpg
From left to right
1. For when I want some air, mostly sits on my desk with a non tobacco in.
2. Tobacco everyday workhorse, mostly the stronger tobaccos
3. Tobacco everyday workhorse, mostly lighter tobaccos or mixed tobacco
4. Spare - for when my son decides he wants a Reo. (he will not get this one though)
5+6. I just had to have. Used every now and again.
7. Lovely little thing. 14500 battery does not last long but charges quick as well.
8. Mini - Mostly for when I am on the bike. Sits nicely in the top pocket.
9. Mini - Spare for when 8 falls out my top pocket

View attachment 110892
From left to right
1. For when I want some air, mostly sits on my desk with a non tobacco in.
2. Tobacco everyday workhorse, mostly the stronger tobaccos
3. Tobacco everyday workhorse, mostly lighter tobaccos or mixed tobacco
4. Spare - for when my son decides he wants a Reo. (he will not get this one though)
5+6. I just had to have. Used every now and again.
7. Lovely little thing. 14500 battery does not last long but charges quick as well.
8. Mini - Mostly for when I am on the bike. Sits nicely in the top pocket.
9. Mini - Spare for when 8 falls out my top pocket

Just marvellous @GregF
Loved the descriptions!

My Reos feel like Rudi Paige - warming the bench :)

Perhaps I will put one into the game tomorrow.

Inspired by @GregF 's post here is my 'Reo army':

a157560d11cbb0cb9d91ac244729e2f8.jpg

From left to right:

Reo Mini - used less nowadays but occasionally for out and about

Reo Black / RM2 - aka 'thumper' - Blackbird almost exclusively. Now diluted down heavily because I am very low on supplies. Daily driver.

Reo Silver / RM2 - for juice reviews. On juices that suit MTL. Sadly very few these days ;-) Am thinking of recommissioning this as an alternative tobacco server.

Reo Red / OL16 - restricted lung top flavour. Occasionally tobaccoes but anything goes really.

Reo Blu / Nuppin1 - restricted lung. Mainly fruity menthols

I have used Reo Red and Blue a lot less lately. Especially with the BB and one or two other devices on the scene. But not because I don't like them anymore. I love them. Just limited time to play and keep the fleet fully operational ;-)

Last edited:
Inspired by @GregF 's post here is my 'Reo army':

a157560d11cbb0cb9d91ac244729e2f8.jpg

From left to right:

Reo Mini - used less nowadays but occasionally for out and about

Reo Black / RM2 - aka 'thumper' - Blackbird almost exclusively. Now diluted down heavily because I am very low on supplies. Daily driver.

Reo Silver / RM2 - for juice reviews. On juices that suit MTL. Sadly very few these days ;-) Am thinking of recommissioning this as an alternative tobacco server.

Reo Red / OL16 - restricted lung top flavour. Occasionally tobaccoes but anything goes really.

Reo Blu / Nuppin1 - restricted lung. Mainly fruity menthols

I have used Reo Red and Blue a lot less lately. Especially with the BB and one or two other devices on the scene. But not because I don't like them anymore. I love them. Just limited time to play and keep the fleet fully operational ;-)

Oh wow @Silver that is just beautiful. I might have the same type of collection in my near future.

Back