Show Us Your Reo Pics!!

View attachment 129932
A beauty in my eye, now with the OL16 on, it has dual coils in there running at .22, and she kicks like a horse.:D

I really like this Reo.

It doesn't look like one that was lying in the cupboard as a paperweight. It looks like one that has been used daily for the purposes it was intended to, ie vaping the crap out of it.

Oooo - Thenancara - Such a unique flavour profile.

Wonder how it will fare in an RTA.

That's a beauty - exactly what Rob would have wanted to see out of one of our mods - a daily user, able to take a beating and still running like it is brand new.

Thanks for sharing the picture!
Thank you @Eric Parlin for the complement, I will be refurbishing her in a while, not sure what I want to do exactly, but also could not resist having a toot on it in the condition it was in. It would be a waste for her to just sit on a shelf.:)

Honestly did not think that I would be able to own one so soon, but when this came up I had to grab it. It is really a great experience to have one of your own. I think I can now say that I am a grown up vaper:D

Yesterdays Hero, the song from John Paul Young comes to mind when I fire up this beauty... still as satisfying as the first day.
f175c470cd610a196d7474ec7f95272f.jpg

Sent from my E5633 using Tapatalk

Yesterdays Hero, the song from John Paul Young comes to mind when I fire up this beauty... still as satisfying as the first day.
f175c470cd610a196d7474ec7f95272f.jpg

Sent from my E5633 using Tapatalk

Yesterday AND today's hero @acorn
Beautiful piece of vaping excellence !

Back