Show Us Your Reo Pics!!

First time I'm able to post here! She was bathed and blown dry, running a 0.6 ohm under the hood with some of @Andre Cherry Cigar diy in the tank. Man, this moment is spectacular.IMG_0166.JPG

Thanks again to @cloudreaming , she is a beauty. Will be doing some work but absolutely out of my cage to be able to take a toot on this stunning device!

Ah man, @Room Fogger , that is amazing
First toot on the Reo
Congrats!

Go for it!

First time I'm able to post here! She was bathed and blown dry, running a 0.6 ohm under the hood with some of @Andre Cherry Cigar diy in the tank. Man, this moment is spectacular.View attachment 129126

Thanks again to @cloudreaming , she is a beauty. Will be doing some work but absolutely out of my cage to be able to take a toot on this stunning device!
And the postman has rocked up with your badge @Room Fogger !
nyBkV31.jpg

First time I'm able to post here! She was bathed and blown dry, running a 0.6 ohm under the hood with some of @Andre Cherry Cigar diy in the tank. Man, this moment is spectacular.View attachment 129126

when dreams come true! Congratulations.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Conrats @Room Fogger, welcome to Reoville!:inlove: Many happy vapes:)

I will also be stripping a REO, must just get some paint stripper...

Conrats @Room Fogger, welcome to Reoville!:inlove: Many happy vapes:)

I will also be stripping a REO, must just get some paint stripper...
Great news, so I'm not the only one. I am having great joy every time I take a toot or two, will have to get more batteries.Hope you are enjoying yours as well in the interim. I will be shopping for some paint stripper as well. Good luck with your endeavor. :D

Great news, so I'm not the only one. I am having great joy every time I take a toot or two, will have to get more batteries.Hope you are enjoying yours as well in the interim. I will be shopping for some paint stripper as well. Good luck with your endeavor. :D
Same story here, batteries... Will be getting some VTC 5As.
But thanks a mill, I love my REOs, they are my rock solid "bush vapes", nothing much to kill on them.

O ja, and good luck on the revamp, please keep us posted on the progress?

Same story here, batteries... Will be getting some VTC 5As.
But thanks a mill, I love my REOs, they are my rock solid "bush vapes", nothing much to kill on them.
Going to look for some VTC 5's this afternoon, is the A a newer version that's better?

O ja, and good luck on the revamp, please keep us posted on the progress?
Will definately do, I am going to make sure that I post lots of photos. Taking something that is older and not in perfect condition, and turning it into something spectacular again is going to be a labor of love. As can be seen with what @RainstormZA has done with her table. Spectacular.

@Silver it’s a really nice condensed chamber and comes with a nice 0.7 ohm nano clapton

Currently using 2nd smallest air hole with small hole adapter in the airflow slot for a nice restricted lung hit with 6mg cardinal

I picking up more burley and Kentucky blend than the ry4

Nice deep juice wells
516D579A-4B6C-45E6-B0EE-D7416F4FF3A5.jpeg

@Silver it’s a really nice condensed chamber and comes with a nice 0.7 ohm nano clapton

Currently using 2nd smallest air hole with small hole adapter in the airflow slot for a nice restricted lung hit with 6mg cardinal

I picking up more burley and Kentucky blend than the ry4

Nice deep juice wells
View attachment 129876

That looks and sounds great, thank you!
Enjoy it

Back