Side effects that I should be aware of?

newbie15

New Vaper
LV

Awards
I have been trying to vape less today .. lets say less to yesterday . But my stomach is giving a cramping feeling .. should i be worried?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I have been trying to vape less today .. lets say less to yesterday . But my stomach is giving a cramping feeling .. should i be worried?

No, except if you swallowed the juice that you didn't vape today ;)

I don't think it's anything to be concerned about, monitor it over the next few days. I sometimes get cramps, not so often now, maybe had nothing to do with vaping and perhaps it depends on the juice...? I'm sure there are experienced vapers on here that can assist you you.

I would say monitor it over a day or two
If it gets worse, then go see a doc
I doubt vaping less would cause it though

Last edited:
PG allergy/sensitivity can cause mild stomach buggery, including diarrhea. Not saying it is PG, and it doesn't mean you should stop vaping, but it might be a possible cause (especially in conjunction with what you ate recently, the types of flavours you vaped, environment etc.)

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Side effects to be concerned about include but are not limited to spending excessive amounts of money on vape gear and FOMO.

Side effects to be concerned about include but are bit limited to spending excessive amounts of money on vape gear and FOMO.
Also known as the Magpie Condition... collecting shiny shinies.
Yup. Very serious side effect.

I get a bit dizzy when Im chain cloud chasing on 3mg juice. Nothing serious, an hour break fixes it. Too much nicotine over a short time is usually the cause.

Other than that, like other guys have already mentioned. Side effects usually show on my bank account.

Since I started vaping on my subox mini I have loads of pimples appearing on my face.. Dont know if vape or stress :(?

Probably from the fact that you stopped smoking? Known as quitzits...

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

I fart a lot.... But I always have:wasntme::-D JOKE

Haha, nice overshare man!! They reckon smoking causes you to fart more because you swallow more air. So imagine what vaping must do!!! >:) Before anyone goes ballistic now, remember many poepol, ag sorry, people do most of their farting whilst asleep, so you wouldn't know if vaping makes you fart more...

I stopped smoking cigs about 2 years ago. Went to twisp. Got the subox mini about a month or two ago.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Sorry for double post but it could be the nicotine drop from the twisp flavors? They 18 i think but now im vaping 3ml since subox mini..

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Wel depends what juice your vaping ... it might taste so bad that you want to hurl, hence the cramps . But I doubt that :p

It could also be water, vaping requires more water for the body to cope with the extra air being ventilated through you.

Propylene glycol dehydrate you, so you have to rehydrate more when vaping more.

Only nasty side effect I have noticed since starting to vape is that my wallet is now thinner than a bulimic super model.

Hi

There are some side effects to vaping that some people experience . Most often it's related to the juice

Some people have a reaction to the pg - pg allergy

Nic - I've seen my fair share of mislabeled bottles. Too much nic can cause stomach cramps, sweating, anxious feeling that death is lingering over you (search on the forum the meaning of a silver)

Cheap China e liquids - I have had mouth sores and tiny blisters appear on my lips from vaping this K@k ! Seriously needs to be avoided no matter how cheap it is

And then there are some juices that just make you feel ill. Ruthless (premium range) makes me feel nauseous and I feel my stomach being wrung out

Each person has their own reactions.

Perhaps if we knows what mod, atty, and juice you were vaping we could find a common denominator?

Back