Side effects that I should be aware of?

I have yet to read a thread on this site where a vaper stopped due to any identifiable side effects. I think moderation is the key. It’s easy to "chain vape" with a new mod, atomiser or juice as one tends to want to give it a quick good test. Also, you will notice with vaping, people tend to have a few deep quick draws in short succession, as opposed to drawing on a cigarette with longer intervals in between draws. This vaping style may cause a heavy spike in nicotine which may cause nausea or cramps.
I must admit, I have also felt a bit ill while vaping, but I know my body: it is from too much in a short space of time.
Lastly, I agree: for me, the biggest side effect from vaping is the massive dent in my banking account and the “addiction” to buying more vape gear.

there have been cases of incorrect labelled juices with much higher nic content (i personally had a mixed up batch) and the most common being people who weren't aware that they suffered from PG allergies.

apart from a few isolated incidents, none that caused vapers to quit completely.

there have been cases of incorrect labelled juices with much higher nic content (i personally had a mixed up batch) and the most common being people who weren't aware that they suffered from PG allergies.

apart from a few isolated incidents, none that caused vapers to quit completely.
Hi @shaunnadan

Good news. Good point. I rely on proof and case study before my mind is made up. If vaping were that toxic, it would have been widely publicised by the media, and if heavy side effects were discovered, and rocket-fuel-financed by cigarette companies by now.

I guess there will be a huge number of new age vaping sceptics who believe that like vaping: microwave cooking, cell phones and deodorants are bad for you.

Interesting topic.
One side effect I noticed, was a bit of NIC overdose when changing from stock coil to SS316 dual coil RBA build. Had to change from 6 to 3 mg juices, as I was starting to get nausea

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Hi @shaunnadan

Good news. Good point. I rely on proof and case study before my mind is made up. If vaping were that toxic, it would have been widely publicised by the media, and if heavy side effects were discovered, and rocket-fuel-financed by cigarette companies by now.

I guess there will be a huge number of new age vaping sceptics who believe that like vaping: microwave cooking, cell phones and deodorants are bad for you.

Interesting topic.

the most heavily publicized topic that the media pushes is "they explode! "

we usually read the full story and find a guy kept 2 batteries in his pocket with his car keys, or left a mod in the car , occasionally a guy with a mech has his batteries vent etc

the most heavily publicized topic that the media pushes is "they explode! "

we usually read the full story and find a guy kept 2 batteries in his pocket with his car keys, or left a mod in the car , occasionally a guy with a mech has his batteries vent etc
So true. Lol. I have read dozens of articles where e cigarettes "exploded". But when you think about it, it's just media stories. .... embellished to sell print. The media are like hounds. Waiting to prey on vaping. ...to date they have found next to nothing.....

To their credit though, the whole vaping vibe has only been on for about 9 max 10 yrs? And then they push the "Unknown long term side effects" card.

Clever little.......

Back