Silvers ESG Skyline Experience

OhEmGee @Christos, I NEED that red truck, it flippen stunning ( I am not seeing the Skyline, too much of jealous)!
There is a white one somwhere under the couch of a 60's chevvy too that looks like something my grandfather drove. Lovely model cars!

It is indeed. I rate it the best looking tank I've owned.

That drop kit with the integrated juice flow control ring hits it out of the ball park!! By far the best looking tank

Capture.jpg

How is the skyline going @Amir ?

So far so good... still trying to figure out the best build/wicking to get the most out of it but it made its first full day out and about today and went well. I think once I get the airdisk in tho it will make a world of difference. Also, the 3mm ID coil is a bit too much cotton to chain vape

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So far so good... still trying to figure out the best build/wicking to get the most out of it but it made its first full day out and about today and went well. I think once I get the airdisk in tho it will make a world of difference. Also, the 3mm ID coil is a bit too much cotton to chain vape

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm going to try less cotton. I originally put too much cotton because I was scared it was going to leak with no airdisk...

What's working for me is less cotton. Barely enough to touch the base.
Also don't lube the drip tip otherwise it keeps coming off. Fits it perfectly when dry.

Thread Title: Silvers Skyline Experience...
We on page 2 @Silver but i see you have yet to experience anything :(

Please change heading...
Silvers Skyline Waiting Experience :-D

Thread Title: Silvers Skyline Experience...
We on page 2 @Silver but i see you have yet to experience anything :(

Please change heading...
Silvers Skyline Waiting Experience :-D
This thread serves to get @Silver to pull finger when he gets his skyline.
I'm sure he took just as long when he had a kayfun in the box wherever he keeps his unopened stuff.
Perhaps more appropriate would be @Christos' skyline experience :D

This thread serves to get @Silver to pull finger when he gets his skyline.
I'm sure he took just as long when he had a kayfun in the box wherever he keeps his unopened stuff.
Perhaps more appropriate would be @Christos' skyline experience :D

Thats true brother :-D
Knowing @Silver once he gets the skyline if it werent for this thread we could wait a while :-D

Thats true brother :-D
Knowing @Silver once he gets the skyline if it werent for this thread we could wait a while :-D

Lol @Clouds4Days and @Christos

I am looking forward to the Skyline but if it arrives in the next week I am not going to have much time to play with it. Am working hard with the team on VapeCon preparations....

But i will look at it and put it on my desk ;-)

Lol @Clouds4Days and @Christos

I am looking forward to the Skyline but if it arrives in the next week I am not going to have much time to play with it. Am working hard with the team on VapeCon preparations....

But i will look at it and put it on my desk ;-)

I will test it for you @Silver :-D
You cant do that too us...
Not after this thread has been created for a month now and we all been waiting in anticipation on your experience with the skyline:-D

I will test it for you @Silver :-D
You cant do that too us...
Not after this thread has been created for a month now and we all been waiting in anticipation on your experience with the skyline:-D

Oh, i will do it for you @Clouds4Days , but if VapeCon is delayed by a week then it will be your fault!

Back