smallest SBS mod

Hakhan

Dedicated Vaper
LV

Awards
Looking for a SBS mod for my better half, any advice which is the smallest and lightest SBS available in SA,
Used for MTl,18650 will work. must be able to fit at least a 24mm rta.
Thanks

Last edited:
Probably the Nevoks Veego. Not a bad little kit overall and really well priced.

It's not much smaller than the Techmod or Mixx, but far lighter.

Looking for a SBS mod for my better half, any advice which is the smallest and lightest SBS available in SA,
Used for MTl,18650 will work.
Thanks
Howzit, I have a vaporsse GTX one for sale, Super tiny and light. It is a internal battery 2000mah.
I know its not a SBS

does a expro v4 fit?. tried it on a swag and the knurling hit the battery cap
Doubtful. I really didn’t notice the original requirement for a 24mm fit. I honestly wouldn’t bother with anything bigger than 22mm on the Nevoks. That said, it’s a great little pod and the coils are on point, if that’s an option.

I agree, can take a wide choice of tanks and if you really want to go light the Voopoo pod tank weighs very little. The Swag is very light compared to a Pico.
the knurling on the expro V4 hits the battery cap

Probably the Nevoks Veego. Not a bad little kit overall and really well priced.

It's not much smaller than the Techmod or Mixx, but far lighter.
Hello friend, thanks for your recommendation about the Veego80, definitely it is a well-priced and lightest device, which comes with a 510 adapter.

the knurling on the expro V4 hits the battery cap
Swag 1, or 2? I ran the Expro with a bubble tank on my Swag 2 with no issues. Swag 2 takes 25mm tanks?

Then again, maybe it only fit because my Expro and Swag were from Fasttech? ;)

Swag 1, or 2? I ran the Expro with a bubble tank on my Swag 2 with no issues. Swag 2 takes 25mm tanks?

Then again, maybe it only fit because my Expro and Swag were from Fasttech? ;)
Wahahaha!!!

Doubtful. I really didn’t notice the original requirement for a 24mm fit. I honestly wouldn’t bother with anything bigger than 22mm on the Nevoks. That said, it’s a great little pod and the coils are on point, if that’s an option.
we respect each one about their own selection, thank you very much for your sure about that veego80 is a great little pod:inlove:

Back