Smok M80 resistance jumping

With regards to the m50, thse where notorious for having issues, it's a windows vista of the device where as the m80 was the windows 7, lol, if that makes sense, hehe. My wife has an m80 and she has no issues with hers, runs like a dream for a long time now....

I have the cube 2, 0 issues, got it because I figured if the m80 is that good then the xcube must be close :). indeed I love this device, and for those who did not know, you can turn off the LED bad on the fire button... This is now a pretty damn good 180 Watt device, and I will recommended it any time.

I used to have the same issue with my Subtank mini Smok M80 setup. It drove me up the flippen walls because I like my things to work properly. I would use it then let the mod stand for a bit then all of a sudden the resistence reading would spike. I read so many reddit posts trying to figure out a solution until I eventually figured it out.

I saw you found a soultion but anyway here's what I did:

I took the deck of the rba base apart like in the picture. Cut a short piece of 26/28 gauge wire. Wrap it around the bottom of the screw then put the deck back together. That causes the 510 connector to make better contact with the deck itself.

After doing that I never had an issue again. Just my 5c
images (1).jpg

Back