Smok Marshal; G-Priv; Alien

Yeah, not everyones Smok Alien has missing paint.

Daniel from DJLSB vapes still has his, without any paint peeling off and a few other reviewers as well such as Rip Trippers.
A friend of mine has had his for around a month and uses it daily, no issues what so ever.

Very strange indeed. I feel as if some people got a bad batch or something.

My Alien is still as good as the day I took it out the box. Mind you I haven't used it much but still...

Yeah, not everyones Smok Alien has missing paint.

Daniel from DJLSB vapes still has his, without any paint peeling off and a few other reviewers as well such as Rip Trippers.
A friend of mine has had his for around a month and uses it daily, no issues what so ever.

Very strange indeed. I feel as if some people got a bad batch or something.

If you check out DJLsb vapes G-Priv review he shows his Alien and the paint that's peeling off it. Skip to 5:57 and he expresses his disappointment.
It pains me to admit but Smok messed up on some of these Aliens

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

I think the sir vape batch was really good and the rush batches following are peeling because mine has worked daily all day just over a month now and my brother is now using it. Still perfect.

Sent from my SM-A700F using Tapatalk

If you check out DJLsb vapes G-Priv review he shows his Alien and the paint that's peeling off it. Skip to 5:57 and he expresses his disappointment.
It pains me to admit but Smok messed up on some of these Aliens

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
Oh, my bad.
I haven't seen that video and the one where he does a quick look of the ipv8, his alien mod looks fine.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

lol checking that video it seems smok are getting kanger to paint their devices

I'm just here here to soak up knowledge... Basically I'm a sponge.

Back