Smokey room problems

Scorpion_8900

Flavour chaser
LV

Awards
Hi guys,

Ever noticed after vaping in an enclosed area (such as a room or small office) you walk outside and come back in and you're like... Whoa, its cloudy in here. Well this happens to me alot, especially with my RDA and sub-ohm tanks.

Although its counter intuitive to Vaping, I would like to keep my room cloud free, or at least minimal.

Looking for either a DIY solution or a cheap air filtration (under 300 bucks).

Hi guys,

Ever noticed after vaping in an enclosed area (such as a room or small office) you walk outside and come back in and you're like... Whoa, its cloudy in here. Well this happens to me alot, especially with my RDA and sub-ohm tanks.

Although its counter intuitive to Vaping, I would like to keep my room cloud free, or at least minimal.

Sorry for the silly question ... But cant u open a window? That what i must do because my gf cant see the tv at home

what about a normal extractor fan? or just a fan facing the door blowing out?

@andro Haha yeah that's what I do during the day, however the mosquitoes give me a tough time during the night, so its usually shut once the sun goes down

I'm curious to what a humidifier would do if kept in the same room ?

And one of those pet air purifier too . No difference to vape

Hi @Scorpion_8900
I think the best thing is to open a window as @andro suggested
Maybe investigate getting a mosquito netting to cover one of the windows so you can open it without the mosquitoes coming in

Or maybe try liquidise some of those Tabard mosquito repellant sticks and try vape it

Only joking, dont do that. Might be dangerous. Hehe

@Jan This extractor fan sounds like a great idea!
When i was living in mexico we had 2 fan on the window . One blowing in at the bottom and one blowing out at the top with a piece of wood in the window and 2 circles cutted out. Keep the room cool and no smoke was inside . And at that time was a lot of smoking involved ..... Lets just say that .

This is "rip" using a dust buster to clear the air (just watch the first 30 seconds or so).

Maybe not what you are looking for but not a terrible solution ;)

Bathroom extractor fan is in your budget, but you have to vape right next to it. Works well but they are noisy.

I vape outside if sub ohming or dripping. I have a cat. PG vapour is bad for cats.

Hi guys,

Simplest solution vape like you toking (hold it in) much smaller clouds.
But agreed one hit from a vape is the equivalent of 10 ppl smoking in terms of the clouds

Simplest solution vape like you toking (hold it in) much smaller clouds.
But agreed one hit from a vape is the equivalent of 10 ppl smoking in terms of the clouds
Where did you see that stats

I guess it also depends on what your house looks like? I for instance have a fan at the entrance of my TV room that blows the vape down the passage.
Works for me

I guess it also depends on what your house looks like? I for instance have a fan at the entrance of my TV room that blows the vape down the passage.
Works for me

Welcome back @Reinhardt !
:D

Bathroom extractor fan is in your budget, but you have to vape right next to it. Works well but they are noisy.

I vape outside if sub ohming or dripping. I have a cat. PG vapour is bad for cats.

Mate slightly off topic, but I also have cats. The PG intolerance that cats have is why you should never feed them dog food, some brands contain PG.

Mate slightly off topic, but I also have cats. The PG intolerance that cats have is why you should never feed them dog food, some brands contain PG.
I didnt know this... never smoked around cats either because they lick themselves...

My cats chase my clouds :/ stupid mogs.
We have curtain netting framed over the window so I can vape with it open.Also have a huge mosquito problem here.Only cost 50 bucks so definitely within your budget

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Back