SMPL and Stingray clones

Kamiel

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Since I never use them, I'm willing to PIF a SMPL and a Stingray. Don't know what the procedure is, but I'm looking for two Capetonian noobs, who are keen to experience the joys and the pitfalls of mechanical vaping. These were my first post-Twisp mods ever, so I want to pass them on to someone who was like me back then. Holler back with your n00b credentials if you're keen.

Good luck with the pif CT pif master. Don't let @Shaun hear that.

Naw he wont mind;)

There was nothing but Twisp in 2011! I'm not ashamed. Had one of those cigalikes with the ridiculous light and no fire button. Ughh.

Omg. I have one if those. Was my mums. She late now. Rip.

Since I never use them, I'm willing to PIF a SMPL and a Stingray. Don't know what the procedure is, but I'm looking for two Capetonian noobs, who are keen to experience the joys and the pitfalls of mechanical vaping. These were my first post-Twisp mods ever, so I want to pass them on to someone who was like me back then. Holler back with your n00b credentials if you're keen.
Dibs on smpl.....

Sup buddy I think its time to upgrade and start building coils,using mods,I brushed up on battery safety and in my luck u passing things on...but I'm in durbs.
I have a dark horse RDA but no mod to fire it on :( .

Last edited:
Hey bro. I'm also in Durban. Welcome. Wish I had a mech mod to pif you. So sorry I don't. But I can pif u wire wick and some coil building help. Pm when u get a mod I hook u up. :)

Shot
Hey bro. I'm also in Durban. Welcome. Wish I had a mech mod to pif you. So sorry I don't. But I can pif u wire wick and some coil building help. Pm when u get a mod I hook u up. :)
Shot bro,i hope we can meetup soon,if that bra passes the smpl mod to me,then u can show me how to build coils and stuff.

Awesome mate. Will take u up on that here to help.

Durban vapers are growing fast. One born everyday ;)
Happy vaping bud

Maybe I can include one of those mechs in your package @Ugi. Would you be able to get it to @Riyaan?

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Oki bud no problem. Need to give the bra some lessons

Back