Snacks: Low carb, sugar-free, gluten-free

Actually it could be done - frozen, pre-cooked meals - but it would cost a lot to courier it because of the storage requirements
Polystyrene cooler box filled with dry ice can keep foods frozen for 12 hours or longer. If its sealed properly and the driver doesn't spend too much time on the road.

Polystyrene cooler box filled with dry ice can keep foods frozen for 12 hours or longer. If its sealed properly and the driver doesn't spend too much time on the road.

Bumblebabe and Bumblebee are in Tzaneen. Deliveries are flown to a major airport and from there couriered to where you are. So could work for those in a major centre. Outside of a major centre it would take too long.

I am looking for those. If anyone knows where to get please let me know.

NEE REGTIG hoor!! Elke keer in die oggend, en nou sit ek hier en lek my screen...

I think we should Ban @Bumblebabe from posting nomnomz before Lunch time :-D:-D
I now also have a problem, I’ve had my lunch because of @Bumblebabe post, :cool: what am I going to eat later, and has anyone got tips as to get drool out of a keyboard :D

Back