Snacks: Low carb, sugar-free, gluten-free

Yeah she's complaining that she's not losing weight, yet still eats potatoes and bread... Good Lords.
:(

You must understand that there are different people out there.

1) Really take offense to being made a fool. So when they here bread and potatoes and rice and sugars are soooooo bad, they will defend the old research to the death. I like to tell them what fools we’ve been to leave our health in someone else’s hands. But now that we know, now it’s our time.

2)Carb and sugar addicts.
It can be extremely difficult to hear your comfort foods are unhealthy then you’ve got the body fighting tooth and nail to get some.

3) Ignorance
Some even ignore then warning signs and chooses to continue being medicated for life.

There are a whole lot more.

Everyone walks their on path, I love watching someone slowly change and as soon as they are ready they know I’m there to help.
Change is not easy for many reasons.

:(

You must understand that there are different people out there.

1) Really take offense to being made a fool. So when they here bread and potatoes and rice and sugars are soooooo bad, they will defend the old research to the death. I like to tell them what fools we’ve been to leave our health in someone else’s hands. But now that we know, now it’s our time.

2)Carb and sugar addicts.
It can be extremely difficult to hear your comfort foods are unhealthy then you’ve got the body fighting tooth and nail to get some.

3) Ignorance
Some even ignore then warning signs and chooses to continue being medicated for life.

There are a whole lot more.

Everyone walks their on path, I love watching someone slowly change and as soon as they are ready they know I’m there to help.
Change is not easy for many reasons.

Yeah that's the thing with my mom. She's completely off sugar but when I told her that with bread and potatoes, she will never lose weight. She complains of being hungry all the time. I gave up with her a few years back bec she was stubborn and wouldn't heed my advice.

The worse thing is she eats "healthy" rusks, which doesn't even help at all.

Maybe with the new ideas, I could try again.

This week Im on a sea food diet

I see food and eat it

:couch:

@Bumblebabe , I found some delicious low-carb, heat-'n-eat soup at Checkers - great for when you're in a hurry and there's no home-made soup in the fridge/freezer.

Mushroom_1.jpg Mushroom_2.jpg

Steak and Stout_1.jpg Steak and Stout_2.jpg

They have other flavours too. I love the Biltong one!

Looks good :)

What are the ingredients.
Nutritional values does not mean much if there’s a bunch of chemicals and gmo in it.
Watch out for ingredients :baloon:

@Bumblebabe Quite honestly, I'm not concerned about ingredients when I'm hangry and I need something in my stomach NOW!
In addition, it's enough that I have to check the carbs on packaging, without concerning myself about other things. Heavens, I'd spend the entire day in the supermarket just buying a few items if I did!

@Bumblebabe Quite honestly, I'm not concerned about ingredients when I'm hangry and I need something in my stomach NOW!
In addition, it's enough that I have to check the carbs on packaging, without concerning myself about other things. Heavens, I'd spend the entire day in the supermarket just buying a few items if I did!

Problem is that with your blood sugar levels already what they are, some “low carb” things won’t help you at all.

Replacing sugar with aspartame is replacing diabetes with liver disease.
It’s not just about low carb, but getting the best out of each meal.

I’m just saying ;)

Back